• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Circle stamped wolf and puma...ugh, I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

apdrvya

Marketplace Guru
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I need one of each 8+/10 with nice nice stamps...

can any of yous guys help me?

you should be able to find a puma....wolf is a bit harder.....im talking to someone about one....if i can talk him out of it i will let you know ...im interested in some others he has....should hear back in a few days....

funny moose said that, I am actually talking to someone about the puma right now. He sent me the first three stamps made.

wtf, were wolfs that crappy that people just threw them in lakes on purpose?

I threw some wolfs off some sacrifice cliffs at high elevation.

puma

not to rub it in.. but picked this one up on here last week.. have to hunt real hard.. almost mint with ink on back

GEDC0302.jpg

hrm. i have goodies.
have a griffin, xd and cobra to trade still.

I wish I could remember who bought this one from me. It was truly mint with no ink and someone got it for $20 shipped. It was one of the first discs that I sold on this site. The one crzmx got was the other one that I had laying around.

not to rub it in.. but picked this one up on here last week.. have to hunt real hard.. almost mint with ink on back

GEDC0302.jpg

Man, this circle stamp thing has gotten out of hand.. If I still had a Puma I'd probably run to the auction forum like I should have done with my Teebird. :wall: Good luck on the search Jeff!

dammit!
i am down to less than ten that I need and these two are truly hard!

Man, this circle stamp thing has gotten out of hand.. If I still had a Puma I'd probably run to the auction forum like I should have done with my Teebird. :wall: Good luck on the search Jeff!

Only a few of us searching then you have some A-holes that place bids just to up the price :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.