• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Classic aviar

They feel really similar to the P&A, perhaps very slightly more shallow. I got some embossed ones that are stiff and semi chalky

Classic Aviars have been my putting putter for a while. Also throw them a lot BH. Have stacks in various stages of wear.

Lately I've been working on throwing them FH and it has been a lot of fun. My most beat ones I start with a lot of hyzer and they flip up and ride a nice turn. Next ones hyzerflip to flat and just keep going straight with a flat landing. Newer ones can go straight or hold a nice glidey hyzer.

Anyone else like these for FH?

Yes, yes I do. They don't take FH power well, but if you throw them smooth and don't try to kill it, they really go surprisingly far and are quite stable. Like you said, great FH hyzerflip disc, nice for hyzer a that really have to glide out as well. They can get right pretty far if you hit the right angles.

In general do most find the Classic to feel more shallow than the P&A?

Current runs of the classic in DC are stiff?

Not Sure about Current runs but the disc I got in 2016 or 2017 for mom's Christmas gift was a stiff disc, a tad slick too when new but that would break in if she used the disc. Mom currently has the old Classic Grid Aviar with mini bead she likes using more. The Classic Aviar was only a hair more Shallow due to the small bead on the P&A. The top on Classic Aviar is flat then curves down more on the outer part of the top of the disc then on the Standard DX Aviar P&A, making the nose on the Classic Aviar more rounded. If with the Classic Aviar you like flat top then they make the 3 top P&A in DX, though I have yet to hold one in my hands.

Latest posts