• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

From a review of Cane Creek Park, designed by Stan McDaniel:

"The course is strangely designed, in my opinion, and I am not sure the person who designed it is a disc golf aficionado. I would think with the land available to the park, that it could have designed a much better course. "
This reviewer might want to avoid Charlotte altogether... :\

bennybennybenny's instantly classic review for Rotary Park near Charlotte

the whole thing is full of great zingers but i especially liked his intro "Note: In this review, I'm going to be immature. I will not act my age. So either quit reading, or grab a snack and something to drink. I'll pour some coffee." and also this gem: "Frank Liske is to disc golf what Virgil's is to Root Beer and what Great Clips is to hair cuts."

bennybennybenny's instantly classic review for Rotary Park near Charlotte

the whole thing is full of great zingers but i especially liked his intro "Note: In this review, I'm going to be immature. I will not act my age. So either quit reading, or grab a snack and something to drink. I'll pour some coffee." and also this gem: "Frank Liske is to disc golf what Virgil's is to Root Beer and what Great Clips is to hair cuts."
"This hole is to disc golf what GG Allin is to rock music. ". I groaned a dirty laugh.

Pro tip: GG is one of them that one should certainly not claim familiarity of and certainly not invoke in any company. Worse than Bob Flanagan.

Not to brag, but I was pretty proud of this review I wrote for Austintown Township Park.

"Cons: THE BASKETS

Trying to make a putt on these baskets is the equivalent to throwing a football at Helen Keller. Odds are, it's just going to hit Helen in the face and fall to the ground. Whoever makes these baskets should be banned from making anything related to disc golf. Sorry, Helen."

No risk of bragging. You used blind people as a tool to make fun of disc golf baskets.

Bravo (tool) :thmbdown:

1235462_10151603392301681_1027968550_n1.jpg

I liked the title of my Iron Hill review. Just some science humor...

Fe Hill, Au Layout

All good Discin, non-human targets are safer for analogy.

I'm also sorry for my rude comment :/

Haha, Go Bucks!

By the way, Why do the Cleveland Indians and The Ohio State Buckeyes play "Hang On Sloopy" at their games. I recently had the honor of holding up the O in Ohio at a Indians game. I had no clue why they were playing "Hang On Sloopy."

By the way, Why do the Cleveland Indians and The Ohio State Buckeyes play "Hang On Sloopy" at their games. I recently had the honor of holding up the O in Ohio at a Indians game. I had no clue why they were playing "Hang On Sloopy."

Its the official state rock song.

No risk of bragging. You used blind people as a tool to make fun of disc golf baskets.

Bravo (tool) :thmbdown:

They got to be good for something, putting stumbling blocks in front of them just isn't as much fun anymore. :|

I'd apologize to any blind people that might be reading this but I guess what's the point?

Bill: What's the funniest thing you've ever done?

John: I set up a race for the blind once

Bill: What's so funny about that?

John: The race was across the highway

Have you seen Helen Hellen's house?

Neither has she.

How did Helen Keller burn her fingers?

Trying to read her waffle iron.

Latest posts