• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Clemson DG Club Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjberry2017

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hello all! The Clemson Disc Golf team is selling some custom stamped Innova discs to help cover our tournament expenses for the year! If you are looking for an early Christmas present for yourself or the tiger fan in your family, we've got you covered!

Molds Available: Star Destroyer, Star Wraith, Champion Mako3, XT Nova, KC Pro Flat Top Roc, DX Roc3, D-line P2

Pricing: Star=$15; Champion=$15; XT=$15; KC Pro=$12; DX/D-line=$10

Shipping: $3 for first disc + $2 for second disc + $1 for each additional disc

Also we have Innova Dri-Fit t-shirts available (S-2XL) for $20; shipping free with or without a disc purchase!

We're accepting payment through PayPal to [email protected]. If you would like to purchase anything, just send me a PM or email the club at the email address above!

Thank you for your support, and GO TIGERS!

Attachments

• Clemson Shirts.jpg
    Clemson Shirts.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 125
  • CUdisc1.jpg
    CUdisc1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 117
  • CUdisc3.jpg
    CUdisc3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Christmas Bump for the Tiger fan or stamp collector in your life.

What disc and stamp colors do you have for the P2's?

I thought I had access to our stock sheet but I don't. It's finals week so I'm not going to push our president too hard to get me access, but emailing the club is probably going to be your best bet until the end of this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts