• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cliff Stevens - 25 Holes!

notapro

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I was surprised today, as there are now 25 holes at Cliff Stevens instead of the listed 21. They are located deeper in the woods after #17.

I don't have many specifics, as I was confused for quite a bit as more holes kept coming. A local should update the course page. :thmbup:

Extra Holes

What did you think of the new additions? Did you find them all? Sometimes the one along 19 is misssed. I like all of the new ones except for the one immediately after the former B (now 17 I think) Hole. It's a poke and pray shot.

As for the course update, I keep forgetting to update the app on my phone, let alone the course update. One of these days, I, or someone else will get around to it.

I think the new holes are great and provide some extra shade on that back 9..12..15? Makes an already great course even better :thmbup:

Last edited:
lol, leave it to the guy from Chicago to update the FL courses! ;) :p

From what I hear the old "A" is not used anymore for tourneys and they did not put a concrete pad down for it. Yes the new hole after the old "B" is pretty narrow, but it will naturally clear out over time. The hole before the us 19 hole is the "easiest" new hole. I have yet to birdie the other 3 brand new holes. I normally start on the back holes because you get far away from the parking lot, and if it starts pouring rain it's a long way back to car if lightning starts. Great addition to an already great course. Thanks to all who made it happen!

I liked them! That one is definitely a bit tight... but the forehand lane is there. My wife also liked them since she doesn't have much distance and likes the technical stuff.

I did like the one after the peninsula hole. Managed to card a three and was quite pleased with myself.

I liked them! That one is definitely a bit tight... but the forehand lane is there. My wife also liked them since she doesn't have much distance and likes the technical stuff.

I did like the one after the peninsula hole. Managed to card a three and was quite pleased with myself.

That hole "old B" has been cleared out a lot on the left side of fairway. I still am happy as heck with a 3...great tunnel hole.

lol, leave it to the guy from Chicago to update the FL courses! ;) :p

we aren't big on updating down here. the number of times i've played a new course, and scanned the pictures while writing a review and said, "that's not the course i just played" then noticed the pictures were from 2009 or something

Meh. I found Taylor, Lakeview and Tocobaga to be more enjoyable. But then, when I was at Cliff Stevens a few years ago, there was no course map, no tee signs, it was already hot and buggy[March], and found the discing there to be mostly wide-open, big-arm hucking---no fun for the old southpaw. Liked the front 9, that peninsula hole, and the gators keepin' it real, though! :thmbup: