• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CO - David Lorenz CHANGING!!!!!

Beef Chief

I don't know much, but holes 1 and 2 are being moved for some pond thing. Other holes are also being moved. The tees on this course will soon be closer together it looks like, after seeing all the painted sticks. Looks like 2 holes are within 20' of each other. Parties could be easily confused as to which hole other parties in "front" of them are actually going for. One thing I can say for sure is the course will get shorter.

Any further knowledge or thoughts on this crap?

I know that that course can certainly get busy with newer players. Making shorter holes and fairways closer together is only going to make things worse. It is not like that that course has much going for it in the first place. Perhaps another reason to skip that course and play something a bit more challenging in that area.

If holes 1 and 2 are being removed,i'm not sure how they can keep 3 the way it is,and it's probably the most interesting hole on the course.Seems like there's alot of wasted space out there.A complete redesign would make sense.Is there a local pro-active club that can do something for this course? It's not like there are concrete teepads or anything,at least not the last time I played it.Nevertheless, not good news.

I dont know what else they can do to this course to make it better anyway. The terrian is just not there. There really are no trees to work with anyways. The course is pretty much wide open with some elevation changes, not much though. Hole three is probably the best hole on the course as it stands.

I dont know what else they can do to this course to make it better anyway. The terrian is just not there. There really are no trees to work with anyways. The course is pretty much wide open with some elevation changes, not much though. Hole three is probably the best hole on the course as it stands.

Maybe they could out in mando poles.

Only played the course once, but it would take a lot to make it more interesting, I thought 6? was the better of the holes, probably cause I shanked into the woods. I did hear rumors of Fly Green doing a tourney there with beer. Would make it more interesting,

Well, I guess holes 1 and 2 at Lighthouse have now been pulled. I hear they're going to try to stick them in elsewhere on the course at some point.

Latest posts