• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

convert my bag to discraft

I don't think it glides as well as its Innova contemporaries (Katana, Boss, Destroyer, Wraith), however it glides well for a true stable disc (better than the Xcal).

I wouldn't really compare the Force to any of those first four discs you listed, those are all built for pure distance whereas the force is built for stability and distance making it more comparable to the Xcal which, as you mention, it beats in glide.

Also the X force and the domey ESP forces have a ton of glide and I can throw them as far as any of the discs listed except the Katana (which really is an exceptional disc).

I have 2 Z Forces and a Sparkle. Both of my Zs are flatter and have tremendous glide but their stability is greater than a Wraith but less than a Destroyer. They are by far no where close to my flat XCals. The Sparkle is definitely a pig with no glide; the XCal easily beating it in distance. I have attached a light pod to it and use it as my main driver at night where I need control more than distance.

Frank Delicious said:
I wouldn't really compare the Force to any of those first four discs you listed, those are all built for pure distance whereas the force is built for stability and distance making it more comparable to the Xcal which, as you mention, it beats in glide.

Also the X force and the domey ESP forces have a ton of glide and I can throw them as far as any of the discs listed except the Katana (which really is an exceptional disc).

I've got beat up ESP Forces that do compare to the other discs in terms of stability, but I still can't throw it as far as the others. The Wraith I could throw higher, on a more distance oriented line and throw it farther. The Force beats the Wraith on a low line drive, but the Destroyer and Boss go farther for me yet on those lines. The Katana goes farther any way I throw it (wind allowing). I haven't tried the flatter Zs, but I have had ESPs that range from domey to flat and domey Zs. I really like the flight, they just don't go as far for me. I've done a lot of field work with all of those discs in the past couple of years and those results were pretty consistent. I used to have a more torque driven throw earlier in my career that may have made the Force longer than it is now for me, but as it is it falls short. I also could never power down on the Force at all. Even my beat one doesn't even seem to get any lift unless I crank on it.