• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coolest bag tags?

bbails

Par Member
I'm looking into getting new tags for our club. Our old ones were really well done (wooden, with nice engraved logo). What are some of the best ones out there? Also open to any unusual ideas like engraved metal bottle opener/lighter sleeve.

Any awesome tags or great ideas?

Our club does carabiners with the club name and bag number etched into them. They are nice because they easily clip onto your bag. They have also done bottle openers in the past, but the carabiners seem to be more popular with everyone. I'm not sure where they get them from. I'm sure there are many local and/or internet companies who can do this.

We recently purchased the "club deal" form Pargaon Disc Golf. While it may not be the best bag tag out there, the total package is one of the best deals. You get a custom bag tag, dri fit shirt, and towel for $12 per package. You can upgrade the shirt to a dri fit polo for $17. I was very pleased with the quality of the products and the excellent customer service. See the link below for details.

http://paragondiscgolf.com/?page_id=34

Photo%2520on%25202012-04-18%2520at%252010.04.jpg

are new ones are sleek. $13 a person i think...

We recently purchased the "club deal" form Pargaon Disc Golf. While it may not be the best bag tag out there, the total package is one of the best deals. You get a custom bag tag, dri fit shirt, and towel for $12 per package. You can upgrade the shirt to a dri fit polo for $17. I was very pleased with the quality of the products and the excellent customer service. See the link below for details.

http://paragondiscgolf.com/?page_id=34

Our club uses Paragon also, good stuff. :thmbup:

Credit-card-size-bottle-opener_5416_r.jpg

+
555322_253522344743548_214582955304154_496455_1892524217_n.jpg

+
Carabiner holes and numbers

Last edited:
Photo%2520on%25202012-04-18%2520at%252010.04.jpg

are new ones are sleek. $13 a person i think...

I would have to agree with you :). They are $15 each. I like the bottle opener one and that Paragon deal sounds interesting - maybe for 2013?

Another idea I like is what Craven Chains (Eastern NC coast) does - they use actual large chain links (some kind of plastic I believe) and the number of links is your tag number. If you are in the back of the pack, you are dragging around this long amount of chain links and it must always be on your bag. Kind of humiliating, but I think it's funny.

Our club does carabiners with the club name and bag number etched into them. They are nice because they easily clip onto your bag. They have also done bottle openers in the past, but the carabiners seem to be more popular with everyone. I'm not sure where they get them from. I'm sure there are many local and/or internet companies who can do this.

Yep all the big corporate logo trinket sellers now have carabiners in their catalogs. I would shop with a disc golf supporting company like Paragon first but some of the big name ones that sell all the pens also do stuff that pertains to disc golf like water bottles, carabiners, little bottle of hand sanatizer, bug repellant, and sunscreen. The clip on sanatizer is good to have on your bag if you fish around in nasty water.

I would have to agree with you :). They are $15 each. I like the bottle opener one and that Paragon deal sounds interesting - maybe for 2013?

Another idea I like is what Craven Chains (Eastern NC coast) does - they use actual large chain links (some kind of plastic I believe) and the number of links is your tag number. If you are in the back of the pack, you are dragging around this long amount of chain links and it must always be on your bag. Kind of humiliating, but I think it's funny.
Wouldn't work for the Motor City Chain Gang: Am Tag #'s over 100 (it's a really popular league).
Figuring 1" per link, can you picture playing with an 8ft + long chain dangling from your bag? :doh:

Here is my Monterey Stinging Jellies bag tag I have at the moment. We've been getting them from the same company a few years in a row. Also the local DeLavega and Pinto Lake clubs here use the same type as well! 1-10 are gold, the rest are silver. The bling has been added on.. :D

Attachments

• IMAG0681.jpg
    IMAG0681.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 136
This may be just a rumor, but someone said that there was a club and they had tags with a picture of a chick nude on them. The lower the number the hotter the chick. But the higher the number the more "nasty" she was.

picture.php

CSU Grateful Tags

I love these tags they are wood and just look so cool. Mile High Disc Golf Club tags are very cool too, last year they looked like a Colorado liscense plate.

We get our in abilene from discdiva, just simple engraved round metal tags with our logo and #'s on them. 1-10 are a different color than the rest. I was playing in the dfw area this past weekend and a guy was telling me about they have a set of tags that the #1 is a bad ass etched glass tag and the rule is that you have to pony up 1$ for a chance to get it. He said one guy made a couple hundred defending it for a few months, I like the idea as it encourages the #1 to get out and play and play well.