• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses in SE PA

How far is this from Nockamixon? I'll be in the area later this month and seeing what new courses I want to play.

Other than the asphalt you mentioned, my only gripes are the hard dogleg angle on #15 (the only way to make birdie is with a long throw in from fairway), and the lack of a clear line on #18 (but they tell me the township is going to take out some trees). Too harsh judgements in your opinion? I'll be working on my review later this week and would like to know what others think (especially since we've played so many of the same PA courses).
15 I threw a lefty forehand with a very overstable distance driver and then flicked a putter at the basket. It felt very much like a spray and pray situation. I think I missed my par putt. 18 seems like a placement shot situation. I bombed a Grace to get me right around the middle of the fairway and then threw a mid to circle 1 to putt out for par.

Looking back, I think 17 and 18 may be a bit too close to each other. I threw a heater down into 18's fairway from 17's tee. I guess that's why the mando is there for 18? I can picture having to yell for a heads up or wait for people to throw on either hole so that people don't get hit.

Rez Park ate us up and spat us back out today as Montco Ladies practiced for our anniversary doubles round coming up. I shot +17 and somehow still made it out with the third place tag. #1 tag getter shot even. Last place shot a painstaking +40. My friend on my card had a roll away putt on 12 that ended up down on the fence line of the electric plant. Coming up the hill after getting it for her I saw a baby snake.