• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap Cubus

Looks pretty nice actually, but maybe too much room for discs? I'd have to overload my setup to fill the storage space! Also, from what I can tell, it doesn't appear that the lid is sealed or secured in any way? Wonder if they will be available in the US at all, more competition in the cart market can't be a bad thing. I've been considering a delta but the price point puts me off a little bit honestly.

I think he had extra discs in, what looked like, a built in cooler. The tires looked to be a solid plastic or hard rubber without tread? Don't know how well or bad that would work... For some reason my browser wont let me translate the page or their FB page. Maybe one of you guys can get more info? Weight limits, disc capacity...etc

Last edited:
This is what Google Translate gave me when I copy and pasted.

Crosslap Cubus made in Germany. Very sturdy, plenty of space, practical handling, compact design and high seating comfort. With its 29 cm wheels it has a super ground clearance and yet a very deep center of gravity. Even in oblique slopes it is safe and ground waves do not bring it to the tipping! The rod is individually adjustable in height and the handle is adjustable in many positions and guarantees a comfortable posture while pulling. The handlebar is divided and thus the Cubus fits into a compact car (see photo).

In the standard disc compartment there are about 25 discs, but up to 33 discs are possible. But there is also a lot of space for accessories. A large outer bag, a lush and divisible inner bag leave hardly any wishes open (there are definitely 10 small water bottles!).

We put special emphasis on sound development. The complete Cubus runs almost silently!
The wheels can be removed in just a few seconds by the click system - then only lift the handles in the car, and let's go.

From now on with a firm grip!
We do not want a simple cold handlebar - so now a pleasant rubberized handle.

I've been thinking about a delta for awhile now. If some US retailers get these I might have to rethink that...

Actually the one pro who was with Innova for years then went to Latitude 64 he has something very similar, he got sponsored by that company as well as the disc manufacture. Like mrclc said the cart I mentioned might be the Delta one.

Crosslap Cubus video now with subtitle

Hello from Germany,
I have subtitled my video 2 days ago. So there are some more information about the Crosslap Cubus included now. .
Switch on the subtitle to see.
Someone said, that I had to much discs in it. That's true. It was a training-round, where I took sometimes up to 40 discs in it for making multiple throws. :D

Also I will try to figure out, if we could translate the Facebook-page https://www.facebook.com/crosslapdiscgolfshop/

Martin
Crosslap Teammember and Ambassador

Thank you for helping me out, ElementZ. :thmbup: Seems like i put in a broken youtube-link in my previous post. :confused:

I also just realized that the second video I posted is the very first post in this thread. Sorry about that! :wall:

Hello from Germany,
I have subtitled my video 2 days ago. So there are some more information about the Crosslap Cubus included now. .
Someone said, that I had to much discs in it. That's true. It was a training-round, where I took sometimes up to 40 discs in it for making multiple throws. :D

Also I will try to figure out, if we could translate the Facebook-page https://www.facebook.com/crosslapdiscgolfshop/

Martin

Thanks for the info, Martin! I'm definitely leaning toward the Cubus for my cart purchase, but I'd like to see some more reviews first. It seems solidly constructed and comparable to the Delta at a much better price. Gute Arbeit!

Hello from Germany,

Martin

This cart looks really good, but I have not seen many videos or reviews of the cart. I also only saw one place in the US to purchase it and the color combinations that it had was limited. I encourage you to get more YouTube video reviews posted.

One thing worth considering, the putter pocket on this cart occupies the real estate where some sort of wheel guard would exist. If you play a lot of wet rounds, it will likely get your bag pretty dirty.

That being said, I am highly considering this cart. I love that they went straight to foam wheels. I'd be curious how expensive/costly they would be to replace over time?

Definitely interested in this. Also, it's interesting how high the water bottle holders on the back can be positioned.