• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap (Story, Information and Giveway) !!

I have been throwing mine around a bit. It is interesting, but ultimately not my cup of tea.

It is SUPER flippy. I like to knuckle down on my mids, not ease up, so it just isn't working for me. It flies kinda like a beat in stratus.

Other than the extreme under stability, it has nice features. Low profile is nice and the rim configuration in general is good for my stubby fingers. The plastic is very nice and gives really good glide.

If you want your mid to go on a rail at light power, check it out. But if you want to be able to jack your mids at any appreciable power without turning and burning this is not for you.

Interestingly if I still lived in MN this disc would be in my bag at certain courses every round. It excels at the anhyzer "horseshoe" shot, where you throw it as high as you can and it flips over and makes a horseshoe flight pattern. It is also good for backhand tommys. You may also like this disc for low ceiling roller duty.

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I have spent the last 6 months trying to get Lucky. Had my father searching in Austria last spring right after they were released. He couldn't find any discs in sporting good stores and barely even found people who knew what he was even talking about.

I play league in Bloomington/Normal most Wednesday nights, if you ever make it out look me up. I would love to have a throw or two with Lucky. You can also always find me at the BNDisc forum or at the Alamo 5 days a week

Nathan

By the numbers and your comment, maybe the closest thing from the US would be a Cryztal Meteor. That's my favorite mid. Might be worth checking these out.

Absolutely worth checking out! The plastic is great and is cheaper than US plastic. :)

The Lucky lived up to it's name today and gave me a super lucky kick off a tree that landed me in range to save par. Great disc. I want another one, but heavier.

ElementZ, is the plastic I have Advanced or Platinum?

The Lucky lived up to it's name today and gave me a super lucky kick off a tree that landed me in range to save par. Great disc. I want another one, but heavier.

ElementZ, is the plastic I have Advanced or Platinum?

I believe the starry plastic is Platinum and the Champy plastic is Advanced, but if I'm wrong, correct me! I'm sorry I don't recall exactly what disc I sent you, but I'm happy that you're getting lucky! Thanks for the post in this thread! :thmbup:

Well I wouldn't describe what I have as Champ or Star. It's really gummy and flexible and translucent.

Here is a pic. I would describe the plastic as similar to CryZtal FLX.

Attachments

• CrosslapLucky172Advanced.jpg
    CrosslapLucky172Advanced.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts