• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap (Story, Information and Giveway) !!

I would love to try me some of those discs. I'm a new player, really developing a passion for the sport, and am enjoying learning about/trying out all of the discs out there. Since my bag is still so developmental, I've got a lot of holes; it'd be great to audition some uncommon discs! Plus, I just lost my only putter last week. :p

So: here here for Crosslap!

maybe we should show crosslap how we rock and donate a disc to send back to the city of ulm so they have some discs to give out to kids or other people interested. pm me your shipping add elementZ and ill start off sending a disc

Just got a Credo in the mail today. I haven't gotten a chance to throw it yet but it feels pretty sweet and I would love to try their mid range! Crosslap rocks!

Having actually thrown a credo. I'd love to also throw the lucky. As an aside, Do they have more than one type of plastic? Is the lucky available in a premium type plastic? The plastic on the credo was fantastic. It is a great flying disc and could easily make my bag if it wasn't so deep. To deep for my little hands. Is the lucky similar in this regard?

Latest posts