• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom Titles!

He'd ruin a whole weekend just processing requests to change SD's.

Manifesting DX RR...

...Before you go all crazy on me SD, just chill out, take a breath, and realize that that's pretty funny...

...and also realize I wouldn't be thrilled about someone giving me a Go Blue title but I would also laugh pretty damn hard...;)

What the heck is a maven anyways?

Super knowledgeable people like Chuck Kennedy and John Houck. In fact, I think those guys are the only two with that title at the moment.

As for the title, the price is sort of meant to dissuade people from doing it unless they really want to. Haven't had to change anything yet so it's going about as expected.

Super knowledgeable people like Chuck Kennedy and John Houck. In fact, I think those guys are the only two with that title at the moment.

As for the title, the price is sort of meant to dissuade people from doing it unless they really want to. Haven't had to change anything yet so it's going about as expected.

Can super unknowledgeable people (like myself) get a super special label like that? :D :p :hfive:

Somone's gotta cough up a ten-spot to change DW's to Furlympic Hopeful

... or something like that.

Latest posts