• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

When I first started out, not knowing a dang thing, one of the first discs I bought was a blizzard dominator. Oh wow....

BAAADDDD. I've thrown a couple blizz Dominators. They're unimaginably terrible. Beefy and glideless. IDK what went wrong with that mold, but it's a failure.

I disagree. There are plenty of us who collect or have to have the new one when released.
When I think constantly awesome I think immediately of Thought space. But Innova is 30 years behind anyone you name basically. LOL The worst. And I bag a few either way...

They need help. Badly. It's like spending money on a Buick at this point.

:Slowclap:

80%+ of my bag is Innova, but you gotta give credit where credit is due.

Luster flat top Eagle.

Any stiff, flat Eagle like the Calvin run would sell like crazy. I love Eagles, but most of the new ones have way too much dome. The Barsby color glows were pretty good last year though.

Star eagles without the hideous innfuse stamp. The F2 looks better.

Improve blizzard plastic. Air plastic is here to stay, almost every manufacturer has some version of it. Innova has by far the worst air plastic. Even latitude's air plastic is more durable, and I'm convinced that they made their plastic less durable on purpose to sell more discs.

Star eagles without the hideous innfuse stamp. The F2 looks better.

I like the INNfuse Stamp, something about the Eagle clutching a snake tugs on my 'murrican heart strings . I bought one when they first came out and man was it beefy. Scared me off trying any Star F2s.

I wish Innova would run the Entropy in base plastic. I know that isn't even their mold but if MVP refuses to put them out in base plastic then Innova should seize the opportunity.

When I first started out, not knowing a dang thing, one of the first discs I bought was a blizzard dominator. Oh wow....

Could have been worse. You could have gotten one of the "good" Grooves like one of my buddies did. He spent hundreds of dollars on Grooves trying to find one that flew "right". :doh: Could he have moved on and searched for a different mold that flew the way he wanted? Sure, but that would have been letting Innova "win". It was sad, frustrating and hysterical at the same time to watch him spend a forture before finally coming to terms with the fact that he'd improved to the point where no Groove was ever going to fly like that magical first disc.

So in honor of him, my joking answer to the question is Halo Star Grooves would be the key to riches.

My real answer, and no I'm not joking here: Halo Star Condors. I would buy my local shop out.

Summers cumming!...

So those of us that live in really hot climates, & have disc golf courses that will leave the lights on till 9:00ish need these! I know i would like a full set of at least a glow putter & 2 fairway/drivers in 150 class.

So those of us that live in really hot climates, & have disc golf courses that will leave the lights on till 9:00ish need these! I know i would like a full set of at least a glow putter & 2 fairway/drivers in 150 class.

*that actually glows

I think that great glow has definately been a great way to get people to try your smaller brands. MVP and Kasta definately gains traction here every winter when glow season starts and people try new stuff. LSD is next. (and everyone still sleeps on gateway, Superglow was the standard before the new stuff and they have stepped it up some)

If innova could pump out a ton of bright glow in popular molds I think it would damage those brands that are rocking it now (but maybe not keeping up with demand)

I imagine bright glow discs do not make as good of margins and innova doesnt see the point.

BTW 2022 halloween glow buzzz are borderline top tier as well...

Latest posts