• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

i also would like mansfield to have a course but the parks are pretty nice so i dunno if they would go for it

are any of you familiar with duncanville?? there is a park that is just begging for a course... its got a lake (that probly couldnt come into play :() and some basketball courts... lakeside park?/ anybody??

I heard that Brian is now doing minis at Lester Lorch on Thursdays at 6:00 from the new short pins. I really want to check it out, because most of the holes are short as it is. There should be a bunch of ace opportunities! Anyone game?

I can also go on Tuesday. What time are you going?

mini's in Cedar Hill?? and should I know who brian is/?/ lol

Brian Lameroux is the guy that designed and installed the two courses in Lester Lorch, and he runs the minis out there.

They have a mini every Saturday at 3pm, but just added a Thursday night mini at 6pm from the short positions.

i never realized there was saturday minis out there haha,... i usually play during the week. and did they move the pins to short? i havent been ou there in a while

The Thursday mini is actually $11, and a local guy named David runs them. Ace was hit last week, so its starting fresh today.

played those short tee setups in Cedar Hill yesterday... they were pretty fun (especially consider my handicap lol)... some of them were SUPER short and some were like ten feet difference. Does anyone know if those are gonna be permanent//?

We're planning on grilling between rounds at Bear Creek tomorrow. Do they have any public picnic grills there? I don't recall any but figured there had to be one somewhere.

Best bet on grills at Bear Creek would be over by the bathrooms and covered picnic table area. Can't remember off hand though!

960 rating (before I let my membership expire, oops)

45 (-9) from the shorts during a league mini. I believe my best from the longs was around 51 or 52. Hope this helps.

Yes, Thanks. I think that confirms what I found for the course SSA on pdga.com. 810 would be a low end for the round at 60, and some SSAs say it coul dbe over 900. Assuming 45 is your BEST score there with a rating of 960, that's fairly encouraging. TY.

ScottieZen and I are wanting to set up a DGCR meet out at Lester Lorch in Cedar Hill to play a round or two to get ready for the Cedar Hill Open. Who wants to go, and when would everyone be free? I'm free all next week.

ScottieZen and I are wanting to set up a DGCR meet out at Lester Lorch in Cedar Hill to play a round or two to get ready for the Cedar Hill Open. Who wants to go, and when would everyone be free? I'm free all next week.

im free every day except tuesday and friday of next week

i dont know any of you guys, but i'd be cool with playing with you guys... just sayin' :) not sure how work looks for next week tho

Latest posts