• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

teeboxes are actually in the ground. don't know if it's done yet as i've been out of town but i know for a fact that they started.

That's the right step forward, I was just up there maybe a month ago and didn't see anything. This must be extremely recent.

Has it been mowed recently? That grass was SUPER tall when I last played.

I found Funkytown Flyers bagtag #108 on the ground at Cedar Hill this past weekend.

Does this mean I'm now sucked into an underground disc golf style kung fu tournament duel fest, or is there someone to whom I can send it?

I found Funkytown Flyers bagtag #108 on the ground at Cedar Hill this past weekend.

Does this mean I'm now sucked into an underground disc golf style kung fu tournament duel fest, or is there someone to whom I can send it?

If you don't want it I'll take it I play for tags all the time haha

Thursday minis

Anyone know of DFW Thursday night minis? Is Z boaz still on Thursdays? Thanks in advance for any info.

You going to tyler 54?

BTW, I met your paduan, Darth Bagger, at a recent VFQ mini. He says "Hi," and that you're "his boy."

when is it id like to play its an excuse for me and the girlfriend to go see her dad out there

Anyone know of DFW Thursday night minis? Is Z boaz still on Thursdays? Thanks in advance for any info.

All around 6 start time. This is only myneck of the woods have to ask Dallas what they have going on:)

Monday: Veterans Quick stop mini
Tuesday: Crowley from the shorts
Tuesday: Fritz Park
Tuesday: Turner flip doubles
Wednesday: Veterans from the shorts
Thursday: Zboaz Flip and regular alternating every week
Friday: Veterans flip doubles

I think porter has one thursday night or did

July 30-31, Tyler 54

I am a member here in Tyler of the Rose City Disc club and want to invite all you out for Tyler 54!!!!

It'll be a blast, but get ready for Lindsey Gold or Dogwood as we call it. It will test every thing you got in your bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if you live in DFW, Veterans in Arlington always has good mini's and participation!!!!!

Weekend Minis:

Fritz Park, Irving: 9 AM
Turner Park, Grand Prairie: 10 AM
Lewisville Lake: 2 PM
B. B. Owen, Dallas: 2 PM

All on Saturdays

The gold course (AKA Dogwood) at Lindsey Park in Tyler is now by far the hardest course I've ever played. It's so much harder than Z-Boaz, Crowley, Veterans, or anything else I've played, it's not even funny. If you want a challenge, you know where to find it.

I heard that the ams didn't even play that course at last year's Tyler 54.

Friday night flip dubs at North Park is rolling again. 6:15 start time.

The gold course (AKA Dogwood) at Lindsey Park in Tyler is now by far the hardest course I've ever played. It's so much harder than Z-Boaz, Crowley, Veterans, or anything else I've played, it's not even funny. If you want a challenge, you know where to find it.

I heard that the ams didn't even play that course at last year's Tyler 54.

Did you happen to find any more info on Tyler 54 while you were there jen

Latest posts