• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc #2 - Discraft Mold

Which molds would you like?

• Buzzz (D)

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Buzzz (ESP)

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Buzzz (X)

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Buzzz (Z)

Votes: 124 74.7%
  • Hornet (Z)

Votes: 53 31.9%
  • Nuke (ESP)

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Nuke (Z)

Votes: 43 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The people that preferred Innova got their way last time... and I ordered way too many extras :)

This time around we're going Discraft. The disc choices I'm looking at are Buzzz, Nuke and Hornet although narrowing it down to 2 would be nice if one of those isn't particularly popular. Finding out what kind of Buzzz and what type of plastic people want is what this thread is for. The buzz comes in a bunch of flavors where the other two don't. Here's a link to Discraft's choices for the discs:

http://www.discraft.com/forms/customgolfdiscs.pdf

I just got off the phone with Discraft and they are supposed to be sending me a price list this morning so I can come up with pricing for the various options. I'm guessing it will be close to the current crop of DGCR Innova discs. If I don't get an email by this afternoon I'll call back and try again. Once I have pricing I'll update this thread.

This is the stamp (once again, a BIG thank you to Marmoset for putting it together):
attachment.php

Attachments

• dgcr_discraft.gif
    dgcr_discraft.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 354
Very cool stamp. It's begging for colors to be dyed in. The outline is already done.

I'd prefer a hornet just because I haven't picked one up yet, but I'm sure it's gonna come down to Nuke and Buzzz.

So one vote for Z, one for Cryztal for the Buzz. I'll probably do at least 2 molds so no need to pick just one. Obviously I had the Nuke and Buzzz in mind when I gave Marmoset a direction to go in with the stamp. Then someone brought up Hornet so I figured I'd see what won out in popularity.

That's a very cool stamp, hat's off to Marmoset. It would look good on the Nuke and the Hornet/Buzzz.

Nuke for sure. I like ESP for drivers, better grip.

And then either the Buzzz or the Hornet. I like both and throw both. Z all the way. However I've never thrown a CryZtal Buzzz so that might be an interesting choice.

Glow Z Buzzz please. Or regular Z or CryZtal would be fine, too. But Buzzz please. I don't really care about the other disc you pic. A Glow Z DGCR Buzzz would be awesome.

Also, from reading the order form, it says CryZtal is "for tourney and club stamping only" only. Do we meet their criteria for a club?

anything from the discraft mids would probably sell without a problem with the exception for the Drone and Wasp (there is a lot of love for them but people usually dont need several of them). I know you didnt mention Comets or Meteors but they are also a good choice. All of that being said from what you mentioned I would say Z Buzzz and Z Nukes would probably sell the quickest and that is my vote.

Added a poll. Also CryZtal is only for clubs and tournaments like bikinjack said so no CryZtal, sorry guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts