• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc Raffle!!!

notapro

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I have a 4.5 liter of bottle of coins. Have been slowly filling it up and it is now completely stuffed. I am planning to cash it in at the bank on Saturday.

Just for yuks, I think I am going to raffle off a disc! Whoever comes closest to guessing the amount will win this 9/10 171 Star Eagle-X with a DGCR stamp! I'll be taking guesses until midnight on Friday, similar to a DGCR auction. If two people are both the same distance off, the lower bid will win. If two people guess the same amount, well... you might be getting dx discs. Bidder beware?

The coin jar:

Coins.JPG

The disc:

Eagle1.JPG

Eagle2.JPG

If I don't make it to the bank on Saturday due to unforeseen circumstances, I'll get the answer next week... you've got nothing to lose so it shouldn't be a problem.

i spend very little of my change...i make it a game once a month when i cash it in...i'm usually pretty close!! the disc is mine!!! muhahahahaha!