• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dri-fit Pre-orders!

Interesting. I'm probably used to wearing things more loosely.

I can see how some would see it as a little smaller. I lost a bunch of weight and went from wearing xxl to being between a xl and a large depending on shirt so I've gotten used to wearing non-baggy shirts from wearing a lot of larges. If mine was any smaller I'd look borderline European/hipster.

Got mine today. I love it! Went with white/ red and it looks sharp. As far as sizing I order 2XL a lot but I got this one in XL. It fits Great not too tight like some of my other XL' s.

Got mine today. Will be wearing one to work tomorrow... casual Friday! Show off the DGCR loyalty!!! Plus now I have two more reasons to play in some sanctioned events next year! :clap: Heck, throw a long sleeve thermal under it and I'll wear it this year!

Bogeynomore, mine really is brown, and not olive! I thought that we had the exact same combo at first! The other is grey and safety orange.

Thanks, again, Timg!!!

picture.php

Glad you guys like them! If it's a little tight, play more disc golf and shed a few pounds ;)

are these long in the body? I hate short shirts that ride up like a belly dancer when you are tall and lanky. Square sized shirts Tshirts are the worst... THEY SHOULD BE LONGER THAN WIDE!!

Can anyone enlighten me? Love to buy one but not if it fits like crap on a tall skinny guy.

are these long in the body? I hate short shirts that ride up like a belly dancer when you are tall and lanky. Square sized shirts Tshirts are the worst... THEY SHOULD BE LONGER THAN WIDE!!

Can anyone enlighten me? Love to buy one but not if it fits like crap on a tall skinny guy.

I'm 5 foot 11 and my dri-fit is about 6 inches past my waste, I think it would fit a tall/thin build quite nicely~

Looking good! I'm also glad I didn't mix up any of the colors when I was packing all the shirts!

I just got a sweet black and white XL. It fits like I would expect an XL to fit. Definitely not like the A4 dry fits. Thanks, Timg! This is my new favorite DG shirt.

Latest posts