• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dri-fit Pre-orders!

tbird888 was rocking his gray/safety orange at Osage Grove Saturday, looked good. :thmbup: Haven't worn mine yet because I wear a hoodie as an outer layer when it's cold... but thar be a DGCR patch on me hoodie!

Nice guess I should have looked there first :D

edit: shucks they don't have them in tarp sizes bummer can I get a 4xl I will pay the extra...

Last edited:
How are these fitting, small or big? I need to know because sometimes XL is a perfect size for me, but other times it is too small or too big. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Nice guess I should have looked there first :D

edit: shucks they don't have them in tarp sizes bummer can I get a 4xl I will pay the extra...
If you needed one that big it was only available during pre-order. The biggest size I have on hand is 2x.

tbird888 was rocking his gray/safety orange at Osage Grove Saturday, looked good. :thmbup: Haven't worn mine yet because I wear a hoodie as an outer layer when it's cold... but thar be a DGCR patch on me hoodie!

Need to just have some DGCR Hoodies printed. :hfive:

Got mine on Saturday. I spent all day Sunday in it. It's the nicest dry fit I own.

How are these fitting, small or big? I need to know because sometimes XL is a perfect size for me, but other times it is too small or too big. Thanks in advance for the responses.

I'd say a little smallish, particularly in the sleeves and length. Fits loose but not blousey in the torso. A size up for me (XL) would probably be fairly baggy.

Need to just have some DGCR Hoodies printed. :hfive:

Just buy the embroidered DGCR patch and put it on your hoodie of choice. That's what I did... instant DGCR hoodie. Couldn't blame Tim if he doesn't want to deal with stocking/shipping something as bulky and costly as hoodies.

Sizing

I ordered a Men's Medium collared dri-fit. I would say it is on the small side. Perhaps one could say it has a more "athletic" fit. It is plenty long enough, but the shoulders and hips were a little narrow when compared to a cotton Hanes shirt. It is stretchy, so it fits. However, "we" don't like dry fits to be too fitted as they tend to show unwanted details.

FYI, it is a great looking shirt!

Sizing

I ordered a Men's Medium collared dri-fit. I would say it is on the small side. Perhaps one could say it has a more "athletic" fit. It is plenty long enough, but the shoulders and hips were a little narrow when compared to a cotton Hanes shirt. It is stretchy, so it fits. However, "we" don't like dry fits to be too fitted as they tend to show unwanted details.

FYI, it is a great looking shirt!

Pretty much agree, yes. They run half a size small or so.

They fit pretty much the same as other "slim fit" or "athletic fit" shirts I've had, longer and narrower than a typical t-shirt of the same size. They've got really good movement around the shoulders, so even if it fits a little snugger than other shirts, it doesn't restrict throwing motion. I'm 6'3" and 185lbs and a medium fits me perfectly without being tight anywhere.

man, I am a chubby guy and I got a Lat 64 XL and the shoulders are horrible i got a rash from it rubbing to much. This one seemed better then all Dry Fits for me... weird.

Seems like there is usually a huge variation in different dri-fit companies. Glad to hear the results here were pretty spot-on.

I'll tell you guys what, since this is a pre-order, I'll let you deviate from the usual if you want but keep in mind the art will always be in black on the white shirts and white on everything else.

https://www.badgersport.com/Products/Item.aspx?ID=78
https://www.badgersport.com/Products/Item.aspx?ID=91

Those are the two shirts, if you want a different color just specify it in the order notes during checkout.

ugh i wish i didn't miss this post and could of gotten green and white style.

man, I am a chubby guy and I got a Lat 64 XL and the shoulders are horrible i got a rash from it rubbing to much. This one seemed better then all Dry Fits for me... weird.

I got a Chain Wear Dri-Fit in my size(XL) and it was literally like half the size of a normal XL Dri-Fit. I forgot that European sizes are completely different then U.S. sizes.

For those that didn't get one, I ordered around 50 extras (mostly L and XL) in white/black so I'll have more on hand for a while.

Just ordered one! Somehow I missed this product until I saw the ad banner at the top of the page today and knew I wanted one immediately :thmbup:

Latest posts