• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR is 10 Years Old Today!

It's not on sale yet... not until 8PM I think. Google doesn't let you start a sale right away. I didn't plan too well :)

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why it was still $5. You got full price from me then. Considering the amount of bandwidth I hog visiting, $5 is a small price to pay. Congrats on the anniversary. 10 is huge!

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why it was still $5. You got full price from me then. Considering the amount of bandwidth I hog visiting, $5 is a small price to pay. Congrats on the anniversary. 10 is huge!
I appreciate it, thank you! :)

If I paid Tim for the entertainment I got from the American Disc Golf Tour thread alone, he could retire. (Sorry, Tim, that's my retirement money)

Between the course listings and reviews, the forum, and the marketplace I have gotten so much out of this site. I was late to sign on as a paid user but will continue to for the foreseeable future. People talk a lot about growing the game, I bet almost nothing has done that more than this site. Well done tim!

Without this site, I would never have bagged anything more than an hour from home. Certainly not anything in FL. Or IN. Or KY. And I wouldn't be 'friends' with all the degenerates' moms at #TEAMStickinPutts

I know Im not as active in the forums as I used to be. But I'm still on this site almost constantly and Daily. Whether I'm reading up on courses, writing reviews, adding pics (which I'm a little behind on ;) ) or just daydreaming of unattainable road trips (one day, I'll get to Ross Island!!). It's all centered around this website. I've been to 120 Course in twelve states. All because of courses I found on this website. I've met up with all kinds of great players, because of DGCR. I've become really good friends with members of this site. It's funny, you see a disc golfer somewhere, it's a connection. You meet a fellow DGCR member, it goes up a level even more. It's like it's own membership. Especially if you've gotten to play with some of the more well known members on this site. So Thank you TimG for what you have given us, and Thank you to the DGCR Community for being apart of this Community!! And thank you for Platebee and War Eagle! Here's to 10 more years!

Congratulations! Just got the app.

Had this site been around when I first played disc I probably would have gotten into it more. But since my buddies and I equally sucked, we couldn't help one another get better. This site and the community here is big reason I'm playing disc golf.. and enjoying it

I think that this site has actually been a catalyst and a driving factor in the increase of courses and disc making companies. It was all about enabling disc golfers to organize and justify taking road trips.... and in mass quantities. As soon as I started using it in Oct 2008 (didn't actually join until feb 2009) I was amazed that there were pictures of many of the holes on a lot of courses. That is what got me hooked and most importantly gave me the BUG. Thousands of Disc golf addicts road tripping everywhere cannot be measured as far as how it helped drive all of the increases. Simply having a bunch of courses listed wasn't enough, it took this site and its innovations to do it.

Last edited:
What NDA said.

Without this site, there's no way I'd have 300 courses under my belt (should get to 200 in WI alone this weekend!), and I wouldn't have met some of my favorite people anywhere.

I just think about all the money I've spent on discs, gas, bags...as well as time practicing and away from my family, and.....

...wait. Screw you, Timg. :D

I'm a bit late to the party, but... Happy birthday DGCR!

What an incredible DG resource, and DG community. Here's to 10 more

Latest posts