DGCR Meet up - Minnesota 2024 - July 13th/14th

Are we still hittin up Mont du Lac as well boys?
I'm in for another White Cedar round, love that track. The main course is whatever, but there are two new courses on top of the hill I haven't played yet so am always down for that.

lulz. I don't know where you got that idea, but it is still funny.

This thread:

More than a few people chimed in about that course. I was skeptical from the very beginning lol.

I'm planning to take off the Monday and Tuesday (maybe Wednesday too) following the meetup. As long as my body cooperates, I'd love to play/bag some more courses with you guys.

I'm planning to take off the Monday and Tuesday (maybe Wednesday too) following the meetup. As long as my body cooperates, I'd love to play/bag some more courses with you guys.

I'll be around for sure. Probably the week before and after the meet up I'll be bagging. Got to find a way to beat PizzaGod and Wolf for reviewer of the year. :D

Sounds good. We'll probably have off at least that Monday and Tuesday after too. Might as do Breezy Point then too. Playrecords and elmex both have good things to say about them, plus there's a ton of other shit over there too.

We need to hope PizzaGod runs out of Kansas courses or we're both screwed ;)
He's a cool guy, played with him in Dallas a few months ago so I wouldn't mind "losing" to either of you, Perhaps @Pizza God would like to come to Minnesota?

Sounds good. We'll probably have off at least that Monday and Tuesday after too. Might as do Breezy Point then too. Playrecords and elmex both have good things to say about them, plus there's a ton of other shit over there too.
Add Tjader Acres to the list? I don't think you've played that sweet one. Or save it for another trip. So many courses so little time...

Add Tjader Acres to the list? I don't think you've played that sweet one. Or save it for another trip. So many courses so little time...

I have played Tjader before. It's been a few years now though. Definitely add it to the list.

Ok, so here's a (possibly I'll advised) idea.

7-13
All three at Chain's Edge - (60)

7-14
Breezy Point (both courses) - (36)
Carlton Disc Golf Sanctuary - (18)

7-15
Mont du Lac

7-16
Mont du Lac again (finish them all?)
Tjader Acres - (27)
Tjiny Acres - (9)
Round A Bout - (9) it's right there lol

The (#) is total holes if you don't get my lingo.

Carlton is pretty damn good but doesn't need to be played. If we're ahead of schedule somehow there's always Superior Municipal Forest (18) that we could hit, and Quarry park is pretty memorable if need be. Or a combination of two MDL courses one day then the others the next day.

This route would get me, the wife and Count headed back in the right direction too. It would get us (especially silly and count) the best options in the area. With enough other possibilities nearby.

Just throwing something out there. @playrecords what do you think. MDL has four 18 hole courses it seems.

Just a possible plan. Lemme know what you guys think.

It might be a 10 percent chance, but I haven't ruled out joining you DGCR'ers for that weekend. It's possible I'll be in central Missouri the weekend before, and Chains Edge is "only" 8.5 hours away.

Latest posts