• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR MVP Disc! It's GLOW time! Pre-ordering is open! (with a Mach Lite on the side?!)

The new Ion is here!

Thanks! It's in a really manly pink and white too :p
But I don't care, feels great, flies great, gonna put it to good use right away! :clap:

Got my Axis today. It looks awesome. I can't throw it worth crap, but that's probably me.

I didn't see Eclipse listed as a plastic on the disc organizer, we prob need to get that added.

Last edited:
Glad you like them guys!

Also, updated the plastic list for MVPs in the disc organizer.

Got mine! Both Vectors at 174, one kind of a cranberry color and a dark blue. Absolutely beautiful discs.

I got a 175 orange soft anode. If anyone has a soft anode in 174 or 175 in the UV clear, blue, or violet and wants to swap...let me know. Great job Tim, I'm just picky like that.

Got the soft Anode, but it is green. Anyone with a non-green/yellow/clear soft Eclipse DGCR Anode that wants to trade, please please PM me.

If I throw this one around here, I WILL lose it.

got mine.....see post in "post a photo of your the recent purchase...."

Glonode

HOORAH!¡! Tis a B-E-A-utiful blue Anode.:D
Peeks at recent purchse thread.

Got mine in the mail the other day, went straight to the "Wall of Fame"!:thmbup:

A sweet deep purplely Eclipse Anode was in the box today, made a fifty foot putt for birdie on the inaugural toss. Yay me!

Latest posts