• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Nor-Cal 2011 - Toney's Mountain Golf, June 24-26

Jimbo its looking like just Saturday for me and a friend. Should have some great golf.

Nice round at Shady the other day!!

Okay. Leaving soon. :|

The last few things go in the car, stop by Sierra Nevada for a couple cases of beer, get ice in the cooler, and on the road! :thmbup

We made it! Thanks to Jimbosprint for picking us up on the side of the road. Toney's was Extreme fun. Wish we could of stayed for the whole weekend.

You are all losers! Don't expect me to plan or attend any DGCR meets in the future. LAME!

You all deserve to shoot 10 over par from now on, every round, for the rest of your life. :thmbdown:

Sorry Jimbo, Hey sometimes its not all about quantity, its about quality. We'll get em next year.
Hopefully you brought that dyed disc home, You deserved it. Propts to you for puttin it all together.

Sorry I couldn't make it Jimbo, was stuck working... :(

I may be coming through Chico on like Tue, Wed, or Thursday depending on when I decide to leave my parents. I'll hit you up to see if you wanna play Pengrin Point when I make it through.