• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Is there a way to see how many people are participating in each state? I don't want to give it away if I'm the SS for the only person participating in a state.

At least I finished getting the discs wrapped. Should I post a pic of the wrapped discs?

I figured it out! after I read the letter ;) £85 Get it?

Awesome gift AWallen90

attachment.php

Abe Platinum first run Beeline
Champ Xcal
DD2
2012 Ace race
Glow Roc
A roadie with a sweet dye
Teeshirt and earbuds

Oh yah, and that little slip of paper is a $25 gift certificate to discgolfcenter.com!

Thanks Santa!! :thmbup:

Glad you liked it :) Hopefully some of those discs help your game and you can get something sweet with the gift certificate.

Haha and yes the 85 pounds referred to british pounds not lbs ;)

I got my box today!
IMG_20121130_160118.jpg

(Disc used for reference as to the size of the box)
I immediately dug out the beer!
IMG_20121130_161611.jpg

I will be re using the amount of bubble wrap to wrap my own beer for shipping! After I poured myself some of the Be Hoppy IPA, and read the enclosed xmas card, I arranged the Swag:
IMG_20121130_162545.jpg

This includes:
Innova Flag (on the wall)
Coors Cooler Bag
50 Scorecards
Inflight Book
Marshall Street Towel
Stickers (Lots of stickers! Discraft, Vibram, Innova, Lat64, CommunityDisc, Disc Thieves taste like chicken, etc.)
Act VI Swag Bag
Hand Warmers (In the bag)
PDGA Rule Book (In the bag)
Zipper Pulls (On the bag as soon as I get time)
Bag Tag Scorecards
Marshall Street Pencils
Kleenex (In the bag)
Mosquito Repellent (Next Spring if we have any Moisture)
"Throw Discs Not Bombs" Patch.. on the bag when I have time
Small LED Flashlight (On the keychain)
Mini Sharpie (Bag)
Crown Royal Bag (I will find a use for this soon)
Mini's: Community Disc, IceBowl 2011 Stash, 2 Discraft Mini, PDGA Worlds Charlotte 2012

and then I laid out the discs:
IMG_20121130_164127.jpg

Column1: Firm Ridge, TP Metal Flake Warship (Going in the work truck! Fills out my 3 I keep in there), '09 Ice Bowl Aviar, DX Leopard (Maybe pre barry? I don't throw these so I'm not up on them)
Column 2: ? (slightly thinner than a Coyote but same basic mold, like a Coyote without a spacer, can't read the letters on the back), Champ Coyote, 150g Blizz Destroyer (I had given up on Blizz, but I also haven't thrown a 150 and have wanted too), XD (feels promising)
Column 3: FR Vector, FR QOLF (I like the way this feels), Natural Beauty Star RoadRunner (wanted to throw one of these around for awhile)

So as I polish off the Be Hoppy bomber I would like to thank my SS for the awesome package and making the start of my weekend and holiday season great!
Really glad you like it. Feel free to give some of the discs you wont use to local kids or something

wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that in my life.
you would still have zero nickels:eek:

Tell her she has two choices, the flag of mirrors.
She'd go for mirrors, I'm just not that confident in Liquid Nails and have problems sleeping under that much glass. Sure I could us the plastic mirrors but as uneven as my ceiling is it would look like a carnival funhouse. :D

wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that in my life. :|

how many nickle would you have had to pay out? ;)

Really glad you like it. Feel free to give some of the discs you wont use to local kids or something

I might do just that or wait until the GF's boys come out to visit in July, you did send some very nice low weights that will be perfect for them.

Chin up. Maybe the barb is made of nickel :D

One of my SS should get their stuff today. Mailing the other one now.

My other package has been shipped and delivery is expected Monday in the state of this years USDGC.

IMAG0578.jpg

w00t! my first one got here today!!
Kutz167 thank you, this is perfect!

FR Icon Ghost
S-PD2
MF Gator,
huge pack of hand warmers, granola bars, stikkars, miller can koozie

thanks maing!!
merry christmas!!

IMAG0578.jpg

w00t! my first one got here today!!
Kutz167 thank you, this is perfect!

FR Icon Ghost
S-PD2
MF Gator,
huge pack of hand warmers, granola bars, stikkars, miller can koozie

thanks maing!!
merry christmas!!

I'm glad you like it! Buying your discs actually piqued my interest in some legacy and discmania stuff. Now I may have to buy myself some to try

Finally got my last order in today. Will ship my 2nd package out on Monday! I might be able to be coerCEd to put something cool in the box.

Well, here's a pic of the discs all wraped up. I won't show any of the swag going in there or it would ruin the surprise. I wish the last things I'm throwing in would arive so I don't have to send an extra package.

Edit: that was wayyyy tooo big of a pic. Here's the link instead.

My last package might be staying in state. I think I got it all put together. Someone's mind is going to be blown. I'm not sure what has gotten into me.