• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

alright, got my first SS package today and its awesome, contents as follows:

Buzzz SS
QPLS
GL Fuse
Romolo Sponge Candy (this is how i figured out who sent it)
organic energy chews(not pictured, taped to back of chocolate and i didnt realize it was there)
Carabiner / bottle opener
Inbounds inflight guide
silver sharpie pack
3 minis
zippo handwarmer (perfect! I was getting ready to buy one on ebay)
10 pack of the throw away hand warmers
microfiber towel
moneyclip wallet

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SANTA, aka IACAS!

iacasss.jpg

Mine arrived today from Lexington, KY and I will post pics as soon as I'm done skipping around the house with joy!... It's almost as if I had hand-picked the discs myself and some really nice swag as well!!

P1020434 by kmz913, on Flickr

1. Pro Destroyer - little bit of color transition and a nice, even, medium dome.
2. Star Whippet X - Haven't thrown a star yet, but always seem to be eyeballing them since the champs are made of unobtanium.
3. Z Buzzz - can never have too many buzzzes!
4. SDS Destroyer!! - and an effing sweet one! My new pride and joy
5. Champ Firebird - flat and stiff!
ALSO:
Innova coozie, a couple of minis and 3 totally awesome disc golf light switch plates!!

I would hug my secret santa if they weren't so far away. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but are we supposed to guess?

I would hug my secret santa if they weren't so far away. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but are we supposed to guess?

You can call them out and thank them, leave iTrader Feedback, edit your signature to reflect your undying gratitude, or even post a video of you skipping around. However you want to roll man :D

Just got my SS package and it's awesome! Based on profile views and the return address, I am pretty sure I have discddwn to thank, so thank you for the great gifts! Your clue about the "land of sparkly vampires" helped, although as an Oregonian I would like to be clear that Forks, where I guess Twilight is located, is in Washington, but I know what you meant!

On to the goods!

Spicy Habanero Beef stick - scarfed it in the car on the way to the Post office to drop off my SS outgoing package.

Mike and Ike's - scarfed 1/3 the box to quench the burn from the spicy stick.

Clif bar - in the bag.

Handwarmers - in the bag.

Mini - in my son's mini basket.

Towel, mini-biner, extra zipper pulls, mini-flashlight - going in the supplies stash until needed.

Paracord bracelet - probably will end up with my son, unless we get a chihuahua, in which case it's a sweet collar!

Discs:

Flat top DX Roc - straight to the bag and will be thrown tomorrow morning. Of all the Rocs I've had and thrown, I have never had a Dx Flat top! It is very flat and feels great.

Pretty in Pink AJ Destroyer - I dig pink discs! Also getting an immediate audition tomorrow morning, and the 167 gram weight fills a slot in my bag for sure. I think it'll be a keeper!

Champ Glow Coyote - What a cool looking disc! I haven't thrown a Coyote in a while, this one looks really sweet.

12x KC Pro Roc - KC pro Rocs are my standard of excellence in Rocs.

Thanks you for the great gifts discddwn! You nailed it with the discs and the swag is great! This was my first SS and I've really enjoyed the experience. Can't wait to see my recipient get his and I hope he likes it half as much as I like mine. :clap:

ss2012.jpg

:thmbup:Awesome man. Glad you stoked. Sorry about dissing Oregon like that. I'm just glad I don't have to sit through another twilight movie with the wife.:gross:

alright, got my first SS package today and its awesome, contents as follows:

Glad you liked it! I hope you like the discs especially, and I figured the warming stuff would be nice for Chicago winters.

Merry Christmas.

Shipping out tomorrow, Sat. Dec. 1st.

My clues in descending order of obfuscation:

Gribbles.

The Siege of Smerwick.

Hombre de dulce antes de beisbol con Las Quebradillas Piratas.

Nicotiana.

In one of Henry Fonda's later movie roles, if the place name of the movie' s setting was somewhat larger and named after his character it would be a good clue as to where this package is headed.

Enjoy! :p

This should be arriving in the same town where a guy who takes left hand turns for a living hangs his hat, on Tuesday Dec. 4th!

Dear Secret Santa Recipients,

I haven't forgotten about you. I just finished picking up items today so I could send out both boxes at the same time. Hopefully you are able to throw and keep your eyes off the mail box.

sorry, just stopped skipping around....had to catch my breath.

Pics coming momentarily.

Glad you like the stuff, Many of your posted likes are the same as what I throw so it was easy to try and match to stuff I had. The VW buzzz is a Van Man dye from Huntington WV, I've had it a couple years and someone needs to throw it. Loved the color on that destroyer & glad it's in the hands of someone that appreciates it.

Your SS in KY.

Glad you like the stuff, Many of your posted likes are the same as what I throw so it was easy to try and match to stuff I had. The VW buzzz is a Van Man dye from Huntington WV, I've had it a couple years and someone needs to throw it. Loved the color on that destroyer & glad it's in the hands of someone that appreciates it.

Your SS in KY.

BIG thanks man! I love the package you sent. I may have had trouble picking out a better one for myself. That destroyer lights up like a dayglow during the early evening and really pops out. The whippet has only been in the bag for one round, but I can already tell that it is going to work out well. The buzzz will see some action soon enough. The light switch plates are awesome!