• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

IMAG0558.jpg

so, here's a small sampling of what I MIGHT be giving out this year to my secret santa peoples...
anyone itching! :D

I need that Pure and that Sword for starters.

Oh yeah, I will be sending you another name to be sending to..........ME :p:D

wait, I didn't send you a name, maybe you have me.

all three of my boxes are set to go. each and every one is over 3 pounds of goodness...

mine is going out on Monday!!! my kids also felt the need to include a Christmas card and write their names in green crayon. So enjoy your stuff whomever you are

Both of my people either didn't include their user name or didn't post a wants list...

Oh well, might as well throw in a bit of everything :)

Got my 2 names! Gotta wait for a delivery this week then I'll be shipping hopefully by the end of the week. I'm feeling extremely generous this year since my little online store has been doing so good. One is heading west of me and one is heading east of me. I'm thinking Large Flat Rate Boxes. Not sure, we'll see when I get my shipment

I used some of the herd of Innova boxes I have built up, saved me a few bucks over flat rate boxes and they're still priority.

So anybody know how long a order usually takes from the factory store? Because it will be that many days +1 before I ship. In the meantime, I'll pick up some priority boxes from the post office and other tidbits to flesh em out.

Latest posts