• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Maby next year we'll have to "arrange" for me to pick your name. :rolleyes:

I'd have to hook it up even nicer if I was sending one to you.:thmbup:

:D Nothing if fixed trust me. The spreadsheet is all numbers. I still have no idea who has me(i could find out if I wanted to, but that takes away from the fun:)).

Got mine Saturday!
Opto Sparkle Saint
Opto Flow
GGGT mini
scorecards and pencil
a hackey sack
3 pieces of jerky (2 alligator and 1 kangaroo!)
And last, but not least, a picture of a moose signed "With Love, A Moose". Hilarious! I love it, thanks Secert Santa!

Attachments

• SS 2012.jpg
    SS 2012.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 66
do it now :mad:

I have a meeting near the DG shop this afternoon. I'll stop by Dodo's after the meeting and take care of buying everything I need for my Santees and box it up when I get home. As soon as that USPS label is on it, we'll crack open that Innova box and take pics.

Second package from Canada was just shipped out due south around 1200 kilometers give or take and should be there in 4-10 business days.

I had a lot of fun putting this together and hope my recipient enjoys his package.

My SS package was supposed to go into the mail today.
Relying on the in-laws to drop it off at the post office, but they are getting Delivery Confirmation.

Hurray! !!

20121203_161631.jpg

Two brand new vibram: discs, obex and ascent and a new super pearly predator. Just what I asked to try!

Huge pack of hand warmers
Granola bars
Coozie
Stickers

And the best part? A DALLAS COWBOYS bracelet. ... ever seen seven the movie? I felt like brad pitt there for a second lol

Despite that last little hiccup. . I'm thrilled. Thank you nate aka kutz167!!

Woot! Thanks Secret Santa (whoever you are)! I'm most looking forward to trying out the Volt though I may have to wait a few months to really get it done what with snow coming soon. Also got a nice new zero line mercy, a DGA Titanic, and a TP Warship plus swag. Nice! My SS package should be landing in GA tomorrow (in that 2.4 square mile town I mentioned!)

Attachments

• IMG244.jpg
    IMG244.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts