• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

1st SS package came and man was it sweet. Saint, FD and Gator are going in the bag and a CE Leo. My 1st CE disc ever. Thanks again such a good gift. Very Thankfull

Discs
--DX Eagle
--C-FD
--GL Colorshifty Saint
--CE Leo
--2nd run Glo Gator

Swag
--DD Hat
--DD patc--DD towel
--DD key chain
--Discraft Water bottle
--Handwamers
--Reusable and paper score cards
--Disc golf air freshener
--Bug off wipes
--Glass Blown Open t-shirt--not pictured

That is awesome! Hope you get a chanCE to throw that Leo :p

After some research, I'm pretty sure you sent me my package (I've already posted pics).
Thanks a bunch!!
BTW, what's up w/ the moose picture? :D

You're very welcome! I'd love to tell you that there's some awesome story behind the moose, but in reality, I just thought it would be fun to include something random in the package and I had a spare frame. If that explanation isn't fun enough, just assume that the moose represents freedom of religion or something. :D

On another note, thanks to Todd Wiley, my secret santa, for hooking me up this year!

My gift was sent out yesterday.

It is going to a state that Does Not have ocean front property

package #2 is out for delivery in the state with the first oil well in the USA...

Hmmm, I've been to the Drake Well, but it would be awfully coincidental if we drew each other, so I'm still going with "someone else in PA will be happy today." :)

I'm guessing North Dakota but only because he capitalized the D and the N. There are a lot of states without oceanfront property.

I only capatilzed those letters so people would see I was saying does NOT in lieu of does

I just threw all 3 three discs I got in my SS pack and I loved all 3 of them. 2 of them are def. making it into the bag.

Finally! The last of the items I was waiting on for my recepients box came in.
I'll be mailing to a city that has a Pretty Active disc golf scene tomorrow at lunch.

Latest posts