• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Coincidence averted.

yeah, evidently you live at the wrong address, of course if you lived at the address that package was sent I probably wouldnt be enjoying the sponge candy right now so maybe you live at the right address :p

I'll be mailing to a city that has a Pretty Active disc golf scene tomorrow at lunch.

Pittsburgh, I'd imagine. I don't live there either. :)

Dum dee doo. Twiddling my thumbs. Three more days until the deadline, so reasonably, up to about 10 more days of waiting...

yeah, evidently you live at the wrong address, of course if you lived at the address that package was sent I probably wouldnt be enjoying the sponge candy right now so maybe you live at the right address :p

I prefer chocolate covered cherries (dark chocolate, and the liquid center, not the creamy white goop), but as the note I wrote said, people in Erie really like that sponge candy. Glad you're still enjoying it. I think if I had that bag here it'd disappear in a day. The wife and daughter are fans... :)

Didn't make it out of work in time to hit the post office yesterday, so it is going out today. To some place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A place where Myth Busters has filmed over 50 episodes. And a place known for it's St Patricks Day parade and festival.

That should be enough to figure it out...

1st Package Arrived!
My packages are going to my parent's house instead of my apartment because for some reason I can't remember to put my apartment address down as a shipping address for anything so I am hoping the picture includes everything that was in the package.
zuZQzs.jpg

Beadless Gator (Getting tough to find especially orange ones!)
GL River (Can't wait to try!)
Champion Leopard
Asia Open Disc (Not sure what this one is, A DD2 maybe but the best my dad could say was OO2 so not entirely sure)
Yellow First Run Puck
Beef Jerky
Local Brew

Thanks a lot Matt B!!!

If this had arived at my parents house, I wouldn't have gotten the beer. My dad would have been like "what beer?".

Secret Santa,

I'm sorry that I haven't got your package out yet. I caught the flu bug this year, and am just getting over it. I plan on getting it out tomorrow though!!! I plan on throwing in some extra goodies just for my slow shipping!

Tracking shows delivery today! I can't tell you how worried I've been that somehow the "yeast samples" would leak or be discovered by the USPS. The giving part is definitely more fun than receiving. I'm more excited about him/her getting the package than receiving one myself!

Delivered!

it sure was! pics forthcoming:D

Best Secret Santa gift ever!

The box
Winchendon-20121204-01018.jpg

The "yeast Samples"
Cracking open the Belguim brew. been wanting to try one of these out for a while
Winchendon-20121204-01020.jpg

Swag:
Sooooo much here!!!!! My favorite is the pocket black light (I was just saying I needed a bigger light tonight after work) and the swirly floppy mini.
Winchendon-20121204-01021.jpg

Shirts:
The blue 3/4 sleeve dry fit is currently being worn
Winchendon-20121204-01025.jpg

Discs:
Lots of tournament discs and some cool history about the tournaments that they came from
Winchendon-20121204-01023.jpg

I cant say enough how shocked I am at how awesome all of this is. I am wicked stoked to try all the beers. What isnt shown are more than a half dozen notes describing certain gifts and telling me about the discs as well as a note. I kept saying how shocked I was at the sheer enormity of the gift and the thoughtfulness that went into each thing. Some of the discs are going into the collection and others into the field pile. Once again I can't thank you enough man!!!!

The box

The "yeast Samples"
Cracking open the Belguim brew. been wanting to try one of these out for a while
Winchendon-20121204-01020.jpg

Swag:
Sooooo much here!!!!! My favorite is the pocket black light (I was just saying I needed a bigger light tonight after work) and the swirly floppy mini.
Winchendon-20121204-01021.jpg

Shirts:
The blue 3/4 sleeve dry fit is currently being worn

Discs:
Lots of tournament discs and some cool history about the tournaments that they came from
Winchendon-20121204-01023.jpg

I cant say enough how shocked I am at how awesome all of this is. I am wicked stoked to try all the beers. What isnt shown are more than a half dozen notes describing certain gifts and telling me about the discs as well as a note. I kept saying how shocked I was at the sheer enormity of the gift and the thoughtfulness that went into each thing. Some of the discs are going into the collection and others into the field pile. Once again I can't thank you enough man!!!!

WOW!!! :eek:

That is really above and beyond.:hfive:

Glad you like it, Trent! I actually saved up stuff all year and didn't even participate in the July Secret Santa just so I could go a little overboard at Christmas. Believe it or not I've already got something from a tourney last weekend and put it in a box that will go out next year:).

Enjoy the brews! I was surprised how much I sweated them breaking during shipping and then finding out it was illegal to ship after putting them in the US mail. Next year will be FedEx or UPS. Enjoy!

Now the waiting for mine to show up at the door begins. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh, and thanks to everyone who had a hand putting all the behind the scenes secret santa things together.

Glad you like it, Trent! I actually saved up stuff all year and didn't even participate in the July Secret Santa just so I could go a little overboard at Christmas. Believe it or not I've already got something from a tourney last weekend and put it in a box that will go out next year:).

Enjoy the brews! I was surprised how much I sweated them breaking during shipping and then finding out it was illegal to ship after putting them in the US mail. Next year will be FedEx or UPS. Enjoy!

Now the waiting for mine to show up at the door begins. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh, and thanks to everyone who had a hand putting all the behind the scenes secret santa things together.

That was one crazy sweet gift.

1st SS package came and man was it sweet. Saint, FD and Gator are going in the bag and a CE Leo. My 1st CE disc ever. Thanks again such a good gift. Very Thankfull

Discs
--DX Eagle
--C-FD
--GL Colorshifty Saint
--CE Leo
--2nd run Glo Gator

Swag
--DD Hat
--DD patc--DD towel
--DD key chain
--Discraft Water bottle
--Handwamers
--Reusable and paper score cards
--Disc golf air freshener
--Bug off wipes
--Glass Blown Open t-shirt--not pictured

Hope I nailed your list pretty good for ya!

Latest posts