• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Play It Again Sports Jonesboro Open Apr 16-18

Catrina Allen , -12. How soon will we know how that rounds been rated, and where it sits on the all time list? I'm really looking forward to watching that.

Looking forward to watching Cat's round.

Nova shot 2 strokes better than she did yesterday, and moved up 4 spots. Seems like she's playing above her rating. Here's to her finishing strong tomorrow. With some good fortune, maybe she can crack the top ten.

What's the best ever by a woman?

Here's the chart for the Best ever Rounds through 2018. Doesn't look like they have been updating. The Jonesboro course is playing in the 54-59.99 SSA range so Cat's round will land around 4th or 5th best for rounds in that range. Just so happens that Paige's 54 on this Jonesboro course rated 1059 is the highest rated female round through 2018. For those who remember that round, wasn't there light snow on the ground when that round started?

How do round 3 scores affect round 2 ratings??
Unofficial ratings are generated, round by round. Official ratings are calculated by combining scores in all rounds played on the same course layout as long as the weather was approximately the same every round.

Nova shot 2 strokes better than she did yesterday, and moved up 4 spots. Seems like she's playing above her rating. Here's to her finishing strong tomorrow. With some good fortune, maybe she can crack the top ten.

My rating is artificially deflated by not being on the road full-time. ;)

I'm flanked by really good players both above and below me. (And tied with three more!) I'll have to throw my butt off just to keep what I've got. I have learned a lot in rounds one and two, though, and hopefully can put it all together in round three.

Top ten. . . that would be living the dream. We'll see. No promises. :D

My rating is artificially deflated by not being on the road full-time. ;)

I'm flanked by really good players both above and below me. (And tied with three more!) I'll have to throw my butt off just to keep what I've got. I have learned a lot in rounds one and two, though, and hopefully can put it all together in round three.

Top ten. . . that would be living the dream. We'll see. No promises. :D

You got this. You have the shots. 100% comittment to the shot you choose to play. No room for doubt.

Really enjoying watching Eagle try to close this deficit. He's just fun to watch. But I dunno if anyone can catch Ricky at this point.

Never seen McBeth like this. Things just aren't going right for him. Bet he wins whatever's next for him...McBeast is gonna come back roaring.

Last edited:
That putt on 17 with the wind picking up by Eagle... great composure.

Latest posts