• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Color - Easiest to Find

What do you think is the easiest color of disc to find on the course?

• Total voters
Late fall (when the leaves start looking greyish) star pink can be harder to spot though :/

I play mostly wooded courses and buy bright orange when I can get it. I avoid dark blue, green, purple etc. In putters and mids it dosen't matter as much to me.

White generally has the most contrast from surroundings, on grass, in fall leaves, deep woods, etc. Especially good under water, and in twilight.

Not so good when they get old and dirty, or on courses with litter.

Probably pretty poor in snow.

Was a choice between orange and white for me (chose orange) for my cousins who are color blind they'd never find an orange disc in the grass ha.

Innova orange is eye searing, Innova star lime green is pretty loud, discrafts esp pink is very bright and their Z yellow/green is close to the Innova star green.

Pink is easiest, but just about anything can land somewhere where it will blend in. I like white also, but in snow, dont even think about it.

Most of my bag; actually all my bag usually is Yellow, White and Blue though. I just like those colors.

I find pink the easiest to find by a long shot. Bright orange is next, especally in the summer, but it can blend in when the leaves change. Yellow isn't bad unless you're in a wooded area and the shade coverage is spotty. White is good but it doesn't really stand out as well as the others. Blue and red are OK in the grass but can get harder to find if it's not as sunny and bright out. Some color blind people have trouble with red, too.

One more vote for pink, it stands out in just about anything you can land it in. After that, bright yellows and oranges are my next choice.

Pink is the color of choice for finding discs. Hands down.
But who wants a bag full of pink discs?
They don't even make a lot of discs in pink.

Oddly enough, I find certain bright blues---and I'm thinking of Discraft ESP flex---really stand out on wooded course. Perhaps because it's a completely unnatural color.

There is no doubt that pink is the best color for finding discs. It doesn't occur in nature that much, besides between split tails, so it doesn't blend into shule. You can see it under water better than any disc color.

Argue all you want, but pink is the best color to help find discs. Any argument contrary is just preference and not based on facts

Pink is the color of choice for finding discs. Hands down.
But who wants a bag full of pink discs?
They don't even make a lot of discs in pink.

I wish my entire bag were pink discs. And, they do make pink discs, just not a lot.

Don't ever forget, when you think pink is gay:

If it wasn't for pink, none of us would be here

Latest posts