• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

I can't believe only one male golfer used a cart on the lead foursome Sunday and the other three carried their own bag. Seems like they all would want an advantage, but what do I know.
I would not be surprised if some brands do not allow players to use carts unless it is one of that brand. If a player was sponsored by Grip but used a DD/Zuca backpack cart I would see that as a better advertisment for the cart maker instead of the bag

I would not be surprised if some brands do not allow players to use carts unless it is one of that brand. If a player was sponsored by Grip but used a DD/Zuca backpack cart I would see that as a better advertisement for the cart maker instead of the bag

Then Some Discs brands, currently only MVP only have a single model of cart so MVP Sponsored players might not want to use a cart unless it has a seat built into the cart.

I feel When more and more brands get into the cart use/manufacture like the Swedish manufactured Trilogy using Zuca brand with Dynamic Disc logo on them or being like MVP with its own cart, the sponsored players that want to use a cart might have to use the brands cart or not be on the team.

Okay the attached Trolley Dolly -
Used 4 Caribiners and 2 Large Spring Clips to attach the bag.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One thing I would add... I (unknowingly) purchased the 36" (height) model. After playing 4 rounds this week with the Trolley Dolly my card mates mentioned that it worked well but they would want a taller version. I started looking it up for him and sure enough there is one 43" high (handle to ground) with slightly larger wheels and a better padded seat, for about $12 dollars more than I paid.

Update on the $30 Zuca. Had an old school wall city bag laying around, fits great. Moved the blue bag down off the handle. Painted the wood cross piece and added the Zuca logo.
OoXiQfw.jpg

Zuca makes a small seat for the travel carts used in airports/the disc golf cart that is sans bag. This way in Arizona you are not burning your A$$ on the seat in summer.

Update on the $30 Zuca. Had an old school wall city bag laying around, fits great. Moved the blue bag down off the handle. Painted the wood cross piece and added the Zuca logo.]

Nice. Very tidy. Been looking some for a similar project cart.

Does your set up give 3" or more of useable space under the seat without disc removal interference ? (... personal idea for phone , speaker, bug spray, ect storage under seat neatly While keeping front pouch fully available for cold ones and ice as needed)

Nice. Very tidy. Been looking some for a similar project cart.

Does your set up give 3" or more of useable space under the seat without disc removal interference ? (... personal idea for phone , speaker, bug spray, ect storage under seat neatly While keeping front pouch fully available for cold ones and ice as needed)

There is room under the seat for a small bag and room behind the bag for towels. I have 2 bottles of water in the blue bag. Needs a bottle holder or 2.

I'm still fleshing out what I'm going to mount on the sides and handle. I've got some plywood to make a seat, I also can sit on the crossmember when using my bag. It can hold the discs on the bottom beam with some paracord on the front to keep them from falling forward when stowing downhill. 16" Wheels are from a jogging stroller I salvaged from Craigslist.
d6ab66cb97123fa743091d3bd72dfb82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I'm still fleshing out what I'm going to mount on the sides and handle. I've got some plywood to make a seat, I also can sit on the crossmember when using my bag. It can hold the discs on the bottom beam with some paracord on the front to keep them from falling forward when stowing downhill. 16" Wheels are from a jogging stroller I salvaged from Craigslist.
d6ab66cb97123fa743091d3bd72dfb82.jpg

Water bottle holders on the front support tube, if not there then on the downtube for the handle.

Putters & water

This monstrosity survived its maiden voyage, despite not getting the axle nuts secured.

FTW!
c3c8e2c473d4fbb4b8a67736a31bb168.jpg

Next up on the DIY list. Found this gem for $20. The bag part is snowflake themed, not my jam.
2c228263a777df7b29d74da3953526d2.jpg

I sat on an AT and it felt uncomfortably tall. So I picked up a Compact. The cheap Sport I bought is now my work bag. The big thing I built will be my cart I use for courses I need tons of different discs to beat in and field work.

My only mods so far is an old Case Logic bag I tied to the front panel for storage. A "used" never been used seat cushion I picked up for $5 off CL and paracord/sports tape grip.
fe63ceeccc5c790ecb49f01eef3cfcaf.jpg
0be58b29be47fabe71f884b91de22655.jpg

Hey guys, this is my self built cart inspired by the ridge roller cart. The base is a german beer crate combined with top and bottom plate and some eva wheels. Material cost were about 65€ for the stuff I specificially had to buy, the rest in found in my fathers workshop.

I still have to do the insides properly with some cloth compartments for silencing but first I want to test the cart itself on the course.
0vvRtU7.jpg

GcjqTT1.jpg

O0r8JXf.jpg

You see, I am Iron Man

Attachments

• E5A7AFD0-15BF-47D0-89C7-8609936CA9F7.jpg
    E5A7AFD0-15BF-47D0-89C7-8609936CA9F7.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 58F0C2B8-0294-4888-90E7-AF6FE95A2203.jpg
    58F0C2B8-0294-4888-90E7-AF6FE95A2203.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 93
  • E929F195-9B7E-4725-9C9F-8EFAF79FD676.jpg
    E929F195-9B7E-4725-9C9F-8EFAF79FD676.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 91
Is there a consensus #1 putter pocket for carts that people are liking? Or do you just stick with the brand of the cart manufacturer that you chose? Finally wading into the cart world and want to use my gen 1 Simian and plan on using the in bag putter pockets for drivers. Thanks again!