• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf clothes

bigfoot.jpg
Midnight how come your not wearing your hat in this one?

Get you some rain boots. what i do is wear my jeans over the boots then nobody even knows im wearing them and they think im a nut when i just walk right in to the ditch to get their disc. The ones at wal-mart are pretty cheap and have good grip and are non-slip.
Jeans are not an option in the summer. I usually wear shorts in the winter too.

I usually just play in mesh shorts, t-shirt with or without derogatory statement on it and tennis shoes. If the mood strikes me just right, I will go out in just a thong and hunting boots, but if I bogey I have to turn the thong backwards.

Jeans are not an option in the summer. I usually wear shorts in the winter too.
the rain is usually not that bad in the summer so i dont need rains boots then ,so i only rock them like that in the fall/winter abd you could where them with shorts but it does look pretty funny since they come up to the bottom of your shorts practically. but by the looks of those other deals im guessing you dont care if something looks funny.:)

I don't usually wear anything different than I normally would when I'm disc golfing -- that is, with the exception of my shoes. For disc golf, I bought a pair of indoor soccer turf shoes, which work well with both concrete and rubber teepads.

It's hot as hell in Texas so generally it's just some athletic shorts, a t-shirt w/ cut off sleeves, and a shoe that's a mix between a hiking/cross trainer
During a tournament I wear a Dri Fit Polo style shirt w/ a collar though

I usually roll in some cargo shorts, two pair of sweat-wicking socks, and either a dry-fit type shirt or just a cotton t. When I got back into dg this spring I was just wearing whatever shoes I had on, but my right ankle, knee, and hip started feeling jacked. I got a pair of Keen hiking boots (~1lb each) and my right leg hasn't hurt since, neither have my feet! I also usually rock Oakleys on the course, which I tell my girlfriend are my d-bag sunglasses, but they stay put and offer good protection. :D

I wasn't dedicated enough in the past to play in MN's rough weather, so we'll see how that plays out. Can you throw a disc with mittens? :eek:

Last edited:
how them sweat wicking socks working , are they pretty good?

They are good, but they don't seem to hold up much better than regular socks, as far as wear and tear, which is kind of disappointing for the money. They do look pretty cool though and seem to help keep my feet comfortable. :cool:

Latest posts