• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Fantasy H2H league

Batmanx2008

I want to talk about a league I will be running this season, a head-to-head fantasy disc golf league. This league will be conducted on a weekly basis just like a fantasy football league. I do not have a set number of teams so until then I can't say how long the season will be. The more teams I have the more playoff teams I have. After the regular season the teams will make the playoffs based on their head-to-head records. Depending on number teams we could have conferences or even divisions to make it a NFL style playoffs, with a loser's bracket also competing. There is no off weeks in this format, so EVERY week will count. No dropping your lowest weeks etc. This league is more geared towards the fantasy disc golfer that's is very involved but beginners are more than welcome. The league will use the Skipace website to make your picks each week, also compute the scores and I will break them down in an excel spreadsheet I have, to keep track of the league. If you are interested in this league please comment below so I can get an idea about how big the league would be. Hope to see a lot of people interested. Thanks

I'm interested. Just made an account on skipace. I follow the pro scene pretty closely, but have not done much in the way of fantasy. Currently reading the rules on the website over there to get an idea of how this works.

FYI. We are almost done with the new backend of the SkipAce website. So, you may be required to recreate your account. I will email everyone as soon as it is available.

And we should be up and running VERY soon. (I know I said that before). We found a quirk when we edited peoples picks. So I want to get that fixed and then put it up. Should be up today! Cross all of our fingers.

And we should be up and running VERY soon. (I know I said that before). We found a quirk when we edited peoples picks. So I want to get that fixed and then put it up. Should be up today! Cross all of our fingers.

psst Johnny I need you to join the league hehe so I have some selling points

"Come compete against the creator of Fantasy Disc Golf......"

Ha. You act as if my name has any weight in the DG community. I am more or less a loudmouth with some ideas. hahaha.

Latest posts