• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Michigan

colombo117

Eagle Member
Hey guys and gals
I just wanted to share this site http://discgolfmichigan.com/ about Michigan Disc Golf, I am sure alot of you know the Worlds are being held here in my home state and I am pretty excited. Anyway Stephanai Myers put this website and Disc Golf Michigan Guide Book together and they are both really rad. So if your interested in Disc Golfing in Michigan or your going to the Worlds ckeck it out its has alot of nice details.

Not that I'm going to play today (or anytime soon) but is the Silver Mountain course in St. Ignace playable?? I the day I was there they had the gate locked. And I was there on the first weekend of October in 2006. Granted I got to cross the Great Mackinac bridge, but the 4 hour (2 hrs. each way from where I was at) trip plus hotel fare was kinda steep price to pay to go over a bridge. The directory says it closes in Winter, not the fall. I was so stoked to play on the U.P. only to be dejected like a woman saying 'I'm already seeing someone', when you ask her out.

Latest posts