• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Monthly 92

Great video. Thanks for posting it. Big Jerm is nutz w/ that sidearm.

Patapsco is such an enjoyable play. I have really been wanting to make a mid atlantic trip again.

Patapsco is such an enjoyable play. I have really been wanting to make a mid atlantic trip again.

LMK if you're in town, I'll try to meet you up there. You almost have to play Rockburn on the same trip since it's a worthy course only 10-15 minutes from Patapsco. While you're in the neighborhood, might as well include Druid (25 min) and Seneca (50 min), all great courses. There's another new one in the city at Lake Montebello and they're working on a second championship 18 at Druid. Patapsco might be the best of them now with the two sets of permanent pins and real long and short tees.

I will do that tmahan, thanks. I've played Seneca a number of times and it's always been one of may favorite courses anywhere. The one of that group that I have yet to play is Druid (and the new one). Maybe I was just wating for 36, at Druid. :) I think Patapsco had recently added a second set of tees last time I was there; but only one set of baskets.

The video is very good.

Forehand shots are a must have in the woods, this video proves it many times.

Of course I have to go play this course now.

i'm down to play if you guys come through at some point. patapsco is my favorite course as far as a championship layout goes. druid will always have a place in my heart as i started there and it was my home course for two years. in addition to the original 18, druid has 9 x-holes that can be played as part of the 18 for a 27 hole layout. they are much more wooded and play more like seneca does.

Forehand shots are a must have in the woods, this video proves it many times.

true, or you can be like tom kim and throw with both hands! i know he can toss it at least 400' with either hand.

Last edited:
I may have missed it in the vid, but it seems like they never mentioned what tee and pin position they are using. Love the fact that they put up the map, but without knowing what they are shooting at it's hard to follow for those unfamiliar with the course.

^^^ Yeah, I just assumed long tee at furthest pin position...seemed to hold true from what I remember. But I do agree, I had the same question in the beginning.

Latest posts