• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Monthly 92

I don't think they were at the Vibram this year. I certainly did not see Kevin around the course. I think maybe Vibram wanted the exclusive rights to the tournament so they can sell DVD's.

That is most likely the reason. Vibram Gotta Get Paid!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

i think they did do some vibram work before but it was better than the dvd that vibram sells so they had to get rid of them for the final round. anyhow the guys do a great job. doing it as a practice run and then a final version might improve the QC but i don't really listen to them.

btw you can download these in 1080P as MP4 and watch them on your big flat hd tvs...Pm me if you need help saving them to a thumb drive or getting them downloaded/working from bluray player or directly from your TV.

everytime i watch paul's jump putt i feel it is illegal

Haha, I think some of them are. I've seen a few where he planted the foot already before the disc came out. Of course, this totally wastes all the energy in your forward move and his putts hit low every time because of it. Nobody calls him on it since the putt missed.

Latest posts