• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Resolutions

1 Get a practice basket
2 average 350' on drives and try to hit the 400 mark.
3 work on better form
4 record some rounds on my new camcorder. Not HD but is 16:9 and has decent quality.

1. With the kids growing up and leaving the nest, I'll probably try to get to a few tournaments this year in between all the house projects I have going on.

2. Play and review at least 5 courses I haven't played before.

3. Undertake some sort of course improvement project at the course closest to me.

1. play as many new courses as I can.
2. Ace, Ace, Ace
3. Play in a PDGA Tourney
4. Make a DG road trip

Practice putting now that I have a basket and hopefully play advanced by the end of the year

My real resolutions are to keep playing as much as possible, play in a few tournaments, work on my putting and my distance.

Improve enough to be more competitive with my DG friends...who've all been playing a LOT longer so it's okay NOW...but eventually it won't be ;)

\/\/

1. Get to 250 courses played (78 more to get there) and get them all reviewed.

2. Work on putting more, especially now that I have multiple practice baskets (in the basement, in the car, and at the parents-in-law's house).

3. Place in a tournament in the Intermediate division and get my rating over 900.

I resolve to make sure that I follow through on every throw, so as to let my shoulder heal and never injure it again.

I resolve to throw another tournament ace.

I resolve to throw more 350'+ dirves this year and learn how to do it consistantly.

I resolve to stay playing in the younger divisions instead of playing in the masters.

I resolve to move up to advanced division at some point in 2010.

I resolve to play 10 new courses this year.

I resolve to further improve my putting.

Finish Playing ALL course in Maryland
Play atleast 15 new courses
Play with 3 more people from DGCR

Be more consistent with putting practice. Play smarter, more focused rounds. Cash in Open. Improve my rating at least another 10 points. Play more mini tournaments. Do more to help with local course develpment and maintenence. Improve in confidence and consistency. Develop my backhand roller more.

A few...

Play some real tournaments (not just mixed doubles, etc)
300+ ft drives w/ Rocs
400 ft max D drives (at least once on flat ground)
STOP BUYING DISCS...

1. get my 1st ace
2. meet up with some people from here
3. improve anything and everything

My first post on DGCR and my New Year Resolutions are....

1. Longer Drives
2. Straighter Putts

Played 63 holes today way to kick off the new year!!!!!!!!!!!

My first post on DGCR and my New Year Resolutions are....

1. Longer Drives
2. Straighter Putts

Played 63 holes today way to kick off the new year!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome!

1. Putt better
2. Review an unreviewed course
3. Meet even more disc golfers
4. Write more reviews

blang, just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it. Find a different shot for those 270-290 tomahawks in most cases and only throw the tomahawk when you have to. I believe most shoulders have a finite number of tomahawks in them, you want to save'em for when you need'em.:thmbup:

I may have thought that too before I conditioned my arm and shoulder to throw overhand. I discovered that the reason that most players wear out throwing them is because they do not have the fluid movement or the practice. Think of it similar to a baseball pitcher or outfielder and how may overhand throws they throw in their lives.
But this thread is about resolutions not tomahawks.

1. Putting must be practiced..
Dammit. 2. During my annual vacation in Cali, finally play those courses I've heard so much about.
. Mom and sis invited of course. 3. Realize that consistant drives past 350' mean nothing with inconsistant putts past 10'... yeah. 4. Invite more friends to play rounds.

Latest posts