• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf shop

champ

I'm planning on playing Wilco (north Austin) on Thursday morning. I'd like to pick up a couple of new discs before
my round. Can anyone suggest a good disc golf store near Wilco?

Wilco is pretty far north. Discnation would be hella inconvenient.

Try the shack (near brushy creek). That's the closest one I know of.

If you are coming down 1431 you can make a right parmer, and then a left on to 45/620 (just follow the signs that say 620) to Wanna Play Discgolf. According to Google maps it would only be about 8 miles one way out of the way.

There's also a new Academy on 1431 just a couple of miles before your turnoff to get to Wilco but their selection can't touch The Shack in the Back.

Thanks for the advice. I'm planning on starting my round before 10:00 am so that takes The Shack in the Back off the table. Academy opens early so I plan to stop there before my round. I've been pretty disapointed with Academy's selection in the past but maybe they'll surprise me this time.

I went to Sports Academy on 1431 this past weekend and they had some innova star, champion, and pro discs. They also had some millennium and disc craft discs available too. Definitely a better selection then last year but still nothing compared to disc nation. I'll have to check out the Shack in the back....I live like 10 minutes from there :) I'm pretty pumped about another option to pick up discs locally.

Latest posts