• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Tattoos?

Here's a quick vid of the tattoo as of tonight - second session done, one more touchup session to add some grays to the chains to fill them out a little, and touch up anything else necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/throwsplastic/videos/672818161230/

The greens and blues are definitely brighter in real life than on my screen. (the polka dot pattern is a strong green, the splashes of color are a deep blue with a lighter blue shadowing it)

Heres mine, done 2011.
Took about 6-7 hrs in total, 2 sittings
Needless to say I´ve done a thing about only throwing Latitude 64.... ;D
And no, no regrets what so ever

Attachments

• C3044E53-1D40-4DA9-87A6-0BD53BB18F40.jpg
    C3044E53-1D40-4DA9-87A6-0BD53BB18F40.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 107
This is my late good friend Dusty's... Miss you, buddy

Attachments

• 101_5645.jpg
    101_5645.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 65
A friend of mine has a full back piece. Its the fairway of the signature hole at her home course. All the trees, basket, mando, etc, and to the right is the path that cuts over to another teepad, except on her tattoo, that path leads to her grandparents cabin tatted on her right shoulder.

I too am in the beginning stages of designing one for myself. Not a full back piece but fairly sizable Im thinking.

A friend of mine has a full back piece. Its the fairway of the signature hole at her home course. All the trees, basket, mando, etc, and to the right is the path that cuts over to another teepad, except on her tattoo, that path leads to her grandparents cabin tatted on her right shoulder.

I too am in the beginning stages of designing one for myself. Not a full back piece but fairly sizable Im thinking.

Don't forget to add handicap access...You'll need it eventually! ;)