• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISCarrier Caddy Pack

I picked up a prototype of this bag about 6 months ago from a pro who played in the japan open.

I don't think that you can strap/tie your camptime on your bag and make a setup like this bag has. The design is very good IMO and well thoght out . However, the bag itself is nothing to right home about. Regular Discarrier as far as i can tell.

Honestly, my first reaction was to refute the typical snow-balling negativity and new product skeptisism. But, in all seriousness I can't recomend this bag at 150 bones.

Its a great design and a very good idea but the price point is WAY to high. The market for DG bags is so hot right now, esp. for high end bags in that price range. I paid $80 for mine, and looking back that seems pretty reasonable.

Its true, this bag will never compete...with a Lat 64 deluxe, a nice GB, or a Grip EQ???

Get Real Innova

I buy to much stuff as it is, $150 is a bit much. I will NEVER be the baby carriage guy. I do use a stool though, Its one of those ultralite three leg things made by fieldline. Its nothin to carry and I dont sit on it, I put my bag on it because my course gets crazy muddy. The Innova stool is kinda cool, I wonder how it is sitting down your bag and picking it up over and over, Also It doesnt keep the bag off the ground.

You guys do realize MSRP and price are two completely different things right?

MSRP vs sale price?

Completely different? Maybe, although very often the same number. Discgolfunited.com was the only retailer that came up on a google search. The sale sale price there is 149.99

Eaither way i don't see any retailers going under 125 and its still overpriced.

Too big, too heavy, too expensive. I don't need that much storage. The weight would kill my back. And for that price, I'd rather have a cart. The one at GottaGo looks neat but I suspect it doesn't fold up.

I set my bag on my chair in the fairway because of the dang chiggers. at tees where there is a wait and no bench, it holds my can and the bag stays on my back during chigger season.

I carry a DGA starter bag. Forget carrying a big ol tourney bag loaded up with 26 discs, and then ta boot, sticking a folding stool on it that looks detrimental to the health of your back.

I certainly wouldnt spend no $149 or whatever the price is on that thing. What a rip off. I'll just get me one of those pocket chairs from that other thread and shove it into my DGA bag. MINIMALIZE!

Lost their minds

I believe the R&D dept. had a good idea.:thmbup:

But Marketing have lost their senses :eek:

Come on now Innova ~ who in their right mind would pay $$45 for a folding camp stool???:doh:

"Enough is enough" said me, from my soapbox.

I set my bag on my chair in the fairway because of the dang chiggers. at tees where there is a wait and no bench, it holds my can and the bag stays on my back during chigger season.

May I have a definition of the word "chigger"?

Nasty tiny bugs that get under your skin, lay eggs, and leave terrible itchy welts, especially around your ankles and waist. :thmbdown:

Latest posts