• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft 150 Class 'Flick'

AciDBatH666

Double Eagle Member
I threw one of these babies saturday at a doubles tournament we just had. This guy from Mississippi was there to play, and he had some discs for sale..All Discraft stuff. Showed me the newest disc, First Run FLICK.
Said it only comes in the 150 class. I was like..."Oh to hell with that, I bet it'll turn over too damn easy" So he lets me use his, I beleive its a Z plastic. Said it was "STABLE as hell" ANd it only being 150 it just glides realllllllll easy.

let me throw his, said Dont be afraid to really rip into it. So i'm like...lol alright. Throw it with just a hair of hyzer with plenty of a torque'd twist of the shoulders and BAM flew straight as hell and then faded overstable real soft. I was damn impressed. I was gonna get one, but he didn't have anymore cuz ppl that checked out at the tourney bought all of his. I let my Doubles partner buy his last one cuz he only shoots with about 8 discs, and I have a bag with 28. He showed us the inner lip inside the rim, and said it was made from a Crush I beleive. I ended up buying a 173 Flash cuz he let me throw his 2 and I liked em.

Anywho. If anyone knows where I can find a Flick anytime soon lemme know. That way Blake_T can quit harrassing me for throwing 90% sidearm on my drives, and I can get back to working on some more distance with backhanding em.

i found it here

http://www.sunkingdiscs.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=3123-ZFLCK150

i gotta get me one since i lost my flash recently!!!

I too have thrown the Flick...at Worlds...before it was released.
It flew nice, but it was just the same as my Illusions. So, if you want a heavier Flick, or a Flick in D/DX/S plastic, pick up an Illusion. They are SOOO fast. They put most other discs to shame!