• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft 150 Flick, early 2000s OG Plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschutter04

Hey Y'all!

I figured I would try here. Anyone have any old Discraft ESP 150 Flicks? I know the started making new ESP plastic ones but I have five of the old ones from early 2000s (like 2006*, thanks roc!) and exclusively throw them. Doesn't matter the condition, just that they are 150ish.

Thanks!
-Dylan

Last edited:
Well, the Flick came out in 2004. ESP plastic would not come along for a couple decades. It would have to have been in D plastic, Elite X plastic or Elite Z plastic. I have only seen the Flick in Z, though I don't throw a Flick, so it certainly could have come in the other plastics. I also never saw any as light as 150. Seems like a crazy combo with that weight and stability. Good luck in your quest.

Well, the Flick came out in 2004. ESP plastic would not come along for a couple decades. It would have to have been in D plastic, Elite X plastic or Elite Z plastic. I have only seen the Flick in Z, though I don't throw a Flick, so it certainly could have come in the other plastics. I also never saw any as light as 150. Seems like a crazy combo with that weight and stability. Good luck in your quest.

ESP came out in 2006.

I also never saw any as light as 150. Seems like a crazy combo with that weight and stability.

Yeah it's a pretty wicked disc at that weight haha. I've got a few heavier versions in other plastics for windy shots but I have so many of them at various points of break-in I can run a whole bag of them, except for putting.

Pretty sure all of the first runs were 150.

I have a 150 ESP Flick in with a Route 66 Stamp. I got a thumber ace in the SF Safari with it. I cant part with it.

However, looks like Infinite has a couple Cryztal Z Flicks left in 150.

Monster of a disc. Massive skips and so on. I have a one, I think you'd like it.

If you have to ask aftr checking your PMs, obviously not to you. ;)

I might still have one. Can't recall when I bought it, but it's a yellow 150 flick. I was a newbie and used it as a roller. Let me go dig through my shelves filled with discs I no longer need or throw. ��

613B80BD-EC92-462E-B2A9-4F7E942F51FF.jpg

D07E6336-CEC8-4A29-A6BF-BC6A3F22DF8A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.