• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft/Disney Star Wars franchise partnership.

MaxFlight

Eagle Member
So Paul definitely left some easter eggs hinting at this, but I think most people thought it had to do with what's going in his bag (well, it does partially).

I'm just waiting for The Force discs to have Jedi stamps. Also, this definitely means a Skywalker disc has to happen (great name for a disc IMO).

Perhaps they will branch into other Disney franchises too. I mean, Buzzz Lightyear?!

A smart move from Discraft, and will definitely generate a ton of money for them and draw a new audience to the sport.

Thoughts?

I see the OP read that Ultiworld article as well.

No way Discraft does this.

Way too expensive to license.

She has those double sided light sabers.. no doubt. :hfive:

Anywho, I'm sure for newbies or nerdies i could see these being a decent seller. Not, sure how much you gotta pay disney though. Never been a star wars fan myself, but if you could somehow make a GoT themed run of discs I would buy them

On one of the Disc Golf Answer Man pods, a caller asked if DD would license Star Wars after having gotten Marvel. If I remember correctly, EMac basically said, "That would be awesome, and we asked, but Star Wars is MUCH more expensive. It's not possible." If that's true, this is a huge flex from Discraft. Combined with McBeth, they are going in.

...and Mrs. GoobyPls has already asked Santa Claus to bring her a Chewbacca Buzzz. *sigh*

Latest posts