• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Memorial Day Mystery box results $99

Ha ha. Someone should start up a FSOT thread for just dyed Zombees. That should be able to go for a while.

Zombees are worth bank bro. PAUL is kicking azz with it. Maybe the best insider for discraft on this site has said so [sarcastic eye roll]

I think since Paul McBeth is using the Zombie, as well as the Buzz and Wasp both a faster midrange, he dose not need a fairway disc to use He has the 9 speed Raptor and 9 speed discs act like a slightly faster 8 speed fairway disc as the two speeds are hard to tell apart. Paul McBeth might just not need a fairway disc because he has the OS side covered as well as the Slower control side covered with the Zombie that he can stretch the distance on the disc if need be and is not needing a 10+ speed disc.

Do your research guys. Geeze [sarcastic eye roll]

just to leave an update: Yes my mystery box BLEW and i was pissed. I Sent a very kind email to discraft explaining ive been a long time customer and i have 4 tour discs on the way. Great job on making me happy discraft.

What email address did you use? I've contacted them in the past and recently to discuss these boxes. Never once heard back. :\

For those interested on black friday

The Mystery Box is back! We listened to feedback and are guaranteeing a minimum of 3 discs in every box with a minimum box value of $130. Random lucky winners will receive a Grip Bag, Chainstar Lite, Chainstar Pro, rare/Limited Edition discs, and more. Everyone's a winner this year!

The Mystery Box is back! We listened to feedback and are guaranteeing a minimum of 3 discs in every box with a minimum box value of $130. Random lucky winners will receive a Grip Bag, Chainstar Lite, Chainstar Pro, rare/Limited Edition discs, and more. Everyone's a winner this year!

lolololol

Can't wait for the 'my $100 box only values at 131.99... I was hosed' posts.

Or the "I didn't get what I wanted in the mystery box where I had no way of selecting what I wanted!" posts.

I'm more interested in how good the ESP misprint packs turn out. With all the good new ESP runs, I'd expect they're solid.

44.99 shipped for ten discs is an any deal. This will be the third time getting a misprint box and I've been happy with the results of the boxes. Can't complain too much when you get discs for 4.50.

Here was my ESP misprint pack:
attachment.php

Heat 167-169
Undertaker 167-169
Nuke OS 173-174
Thrasher 173-174 (custom stamp)
Buzzz 177+ (top has a Bevel craft brewing stamp, bottom a Doss tour stamp)

They look nice. The Heat and NukeOS are particularly pretty. I can't find any legit flaws in any discs. I also snagged some shirts which are good quality. The PMcB "performance" shirt feels really nice.

Attachments

• 20191203_183444.jpg
    20191203_183444.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 201
My misprint haul
Pretty excited about my mystery misprint box results.
Top to bottom left to right.
Pmcb buzzz, ar Sol, pmcb force, ti thrasher, x buzzz, z wasp, ar sting, x stratus, Halloween glow buzz, z nuke os.
tXyyxdH.jpg