• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Surge question

(one of the reason's i'm not a huge fan of the Force) Maybe I just need to beat it in for a while longer

I got a 172g Force ESP and I've been trying to break it in as well. I've been really busy and haven't had the time to break er in but its got potential. Its kinda like a Surge and a Flick for me. I hate the Flicks brand new too but once they are beat in, its my bread n butter.

Last edited:
I got a 172g Force ESP and I've been trying to break it in as well. I've been really busy and haven't had the time to break er in but its got potential. Its kinda like a Surge and a Flick for me. I hate the Flicks brand new too but once they are beat in, its my bread n butter.

I just can't seem to throw the Force with any kind of distance like i can with my other drivers. I throw it RHBH and it starts to turn so fast out of my hand that it always ends up way left, even when i try to S-curve it

Latest posts