• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Just ordered mine today and already checking mail...jk
But anyways splitting it with a buddy and hoping for a decent Flash, Buzzz and XL but we will see.
Will post when it arrives

I wouldn't suggest the lower pack. Doesn't seem like as good of a deal to me. For $80 shipped, you get premium plastic at max $8.50 a pop. At $65 for the lower pack, you get low end plastic at $6.50 a pop. Average price of Elite-X / Pro-D is probably around $9.00 conservatively, and Elite-Z and ESP average around $14.50. You save a higher average on the premium plastic models in the end if you're going to trade/sell them or keep them. Plus, the premium stuff is more sought after generally. I think BCR and I burned out on misprint packs a bit last fall, mainly because they just keep rotating which molds go in there. Search the posts for whatever came in the Elite-X / Pro-D packs and that's likely what you'll get. If those molds match what you want, grab it. If not, ask to trade with someone.

Got mine in today!

Elite Z XL - Fly Dye - 169g
Cryztal Z Buzzz - 173-178g
ESP Flash - Red - 173g
ESP Impact - Orange - 168g
Elite Z Buzzz - Blue - 176g
Elite Z XS - Yellow - 173g
Elite Z Flash - Pink - 165g
Elite Z Glo Stalker - 170g
ESP Pulse - Yellow - 174g
2010 Ace Race Hornet - Orange - 178g

Attachments

• discs3.jpg
    discs3.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 136
I stopped by the Discraft factory Tuesday and picked up another box. Talked to a guy named Eric who was really nice. I told him about one of the discs I got in my last batch with the dome all warped so he told me to hold on and went into an office and came out and gave me a brand new Z Nuke.

I'd be interested in that disc if you don't want it. Love my Z XL and could use a replacement for the one I threw into the pond at Bonita Springs.

Don't know about that one yet. I'm going to field test the discs with which I am unfamiliar (XL included) tomorrow, so if I can't make room for it, I'll let you know.

totally dissapointed in the two Elite Z/ESP lots I got today, a lot of repeats, no BUZZZs which was the main ones I was after and asked if they could include at least one, massively overcharged on post, and more Elite Z then ESP to top it off, not an even mix as quoted on the invoice...last one for sure!

I stopped by the Discraft factory Tuesday and picked up another box. Talked to a guy named Eric who was really nice. I told him about one of the discs I got in my last batch with the dome all warped so he told me to hold on and went into an office and came out and gave me a brand new Z Nuke.

Erich Sitler

totally dissapointed in the two Elite Z/ESP lots I got today, a lot of repeats, no BUZZZs which was the main ones I was after and asked if they could include at least one, massively overcharged on post, and more Elite Z then ESP to top it off, not an even mix as quoted on the invoice...last one for sure!

Bummer man...

Not even one Buzzz for a friend down under? And I was disappointed when I didn't get a cryztal last time, but no Buzzz's, that's got to be a first.

that sux:thmbdown:

totally the reason I am holding off on ever doing this again and why I'll NEVER buy just 1 disc from them. My misprint was a repeat of 2 discs, with (sorry to say) 1 Z buzzz. I went to buy a proto d zone and the shipping was $11!! what...the...crap.

That sucks dude... But then again... look at Bluto's...

Mostly Z, but...9 different molds, with the repeat being a buzzz. his was a pretty awesome haul. All good weights and colors. Half are even tourney blanks, which are great for dyes. If I weren't getting ready to move, and had some time to do some random dyes I've been wanting to do to sell, I'd buy a pack just to dye them.

Got mine in today. A little disappointed that only a couple will make it into my bag. The weights are a bit low for me. But, honestly, I don't quite yet know the virtues are lighter discs....I've never owned/thrown any!

Elite-Z Glo Stalker 167-169
Elite-Z Tracker 165
Elite-Z Flash 166
Elite-Z Nuke 173-174

Cryztal Buzzz 173-178

ESP Flash 172
ESP Impact 165
ESP FLX Surge 166
ESP Nuke 173
ESP Hornet Ace Race 2010 172

Attachments

• Misprint EliteZ 5.jpg
    Misprint EliteZ 5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Misprint ESP 5.jpg
    Misprint ESP 5.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 80
Got mine in today.

ESP Surge 160-166
Z Surge 160-166
ESP Flash 173
Z Flash 166
Z Crush 167-169

Z XS 173
Glo Z Stalker 170-172
Z Xpress 168

ESP Impact 167

Ace Race Hornet 174

I don't have the weights handy but will edit them in as well as add pictures when I get home tonight

ESP:

2010 Ace Race - orange
Flash - pink
Surge - Yellow
Impact - orange

Z:

Surge - pink
Flash - pink
XS - yellow
Buzzz - yellow

Glo Stalker
Crystal Challenger