• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I couldnt edit my post appearently cuz 5 mins had expired...new forum rule to me... so heres a back to back post of a picture with what I got

DSCN1225.jpg

Nice pack, if that Surge SS doesn't work for you, haven't seen many in these packs, shoot me a PM. I've been wanting one for a while.

Maybe work a trade, for Innova, or buy it.

the bottom dye i like the most just because it looks like there is 4-5 different stamps or at least ink all over the place lemme see if i can close up

the site says in stock. I ordered a set yesterday and they came in today...I just put in an order for another...lets hope for some better ones ;)

I wanna just keep ordering sets, but I already have way more discs than I need. It's taking every ounce of strength I have to keep from ordering like 3 more sets.

I don't NEED any discs but Im finding it hard not to get this pack haha....just becuase I WANT it...:p....I have a couple tournaments coming up so ill try and save my money...plus it looks like they restock fairly fast...

I am itching too; I just started throwing discraft discs after I won some in my first tourney. I'm loving my Z Pred and my Chryztal Z Buzzz, and I have a FLX ESP Challenger that I really like to putt with. I've got the money, but I hate taking flak from my girlfriend when she sees the box come in. She thinks $60 is going to keep me from paying my student loans on time.

It's only a matter of time before I do it; I keep the website open in a tab at all times and just stare at it.

I am itching too; I just started throwing discraft discs after I won some in my first tourney. I'm loving my Z Pred and my Chryztal Z Buzzz, and I have a FLX ESP Challenger that I really like to putt with. I've got the money, but I hate taking flak from my girlfriend when she sees the box come in. She thinks $60 is going to keep me from paying my student loans on time.

It's only a matter of time before I do it; I keep the website open in a tab at all times and just stare at it.

same here haha..I get everything filled in the bail out..:p

i had to tell my gf i traded in some old discs on here of all places and got this deal.

little does she know my extra innova deluxe bag is about to BURST with extra discs..and I have a buzz gt coming in, plus ANOTHER one of these sets.

Thanks for the info regarding the comparisons. Ill have to go to the test field and try them out a few time

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Went out and played with 5 of them, real happy with the buy.

Also got a pink one I am going to give to my gf to try to get her to play a little. haha

I wanna just keep ordering sets, but I already have way more discs than I need. It's taking every ounce of strength I have to keep from ordering like 3 more sets.

if you want, you could just send all the discs you don't need to my house. I'll just PM you the address and you could overnight ship them right to me.

The nice thing about this pack (for all you guys catching flack from your significant others) is that you can trade off what you don't like for discs for your S.O. and get some brownie points because you are trying to get them involved in such an important part of your life.

my gf tries to play, but if shes not good at something she gets frustrated and hates it. shes a full time student in her last year, and I put school on hold to work full time. I just tell her until we are married or she gets her OWN job....let me spend MY money how I want

These are your girlfriends?.......they sound more like your wives!

I ordered the misprint deal like 4 days ago, the $$ has been taken out of my account, but I have no order confirmation or anything? Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah it pretty much goes:

Order....money gone....2-4 days....confirmation....2-3 days....shipping notice....2-3 days....delivery

Latest posts