• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

here they are:
misprints.jpg

Starting at the top left to right:
150 Flick ESP, 170 Flick Z, 173 Surge ESP, 171 Surge ESP

165 Avenger SS FLX, 173 Avenger SS Cryztal Z, 173 Stalker Z, 172 Ace Race 08'

169 Buzzz ESP, 178 Wasp Z

I've only given them a few tosses each so far but based on those I'm really looking forward to spending some more time with the Stalker and the Avenger SS's. And I think that Wasp might be able to fill the hole of overstable/wind mid for me.

Starting at the top left to right:
150 Flick ESP, 170 Flick Z, 173 Surge ESP, 171 Surge ESP
165 Avenger SS FLX, 173 Avenger SS Cryztal Z, 173 Stalker Z, 172 Ace Race 08'
169 Buzzz ESP, 178 Wasp Z

I've only given them a few tosses each so far but based on those I'm really looking forward to spending some more time with the Stalker and the Avenger SS's. And I think that Wasp might be able to fill the hole of overstable/wind mid for me.

It looks like you got a pretty good haul. I guess they have a lot of trouble stamping Flicks (or they're really popular - probably a little of both). There's one or two in pretty much every pack. Nice to see the PDGA Stratus taking a break as well.

I was kinda hoping for a Stratus and/or a Comet in mine. Oh well.

I doubt I'll end up liking those Flicks though, and I already know the Ace Race 08's not for me so I'll probably be looking to offload those at some point.

I was kinda hoping for a Stratus and/or a Comet in mine. Oh well.

I doubt I'll end up liking those Flicks though, and I already know the Ace Race 08's not for me so I'll probably be looking to offload those at some point.

Don't give up on the Flick right away, especially the 150. Throw it hard, and you won't take it out of your bag. It is super-overstable and is more of a specialty disc for me, but you won't find me on the course without one in my bag (used to carry two until I needed space for more go-to backups). I can't say enough good about it. I also hear the heavier ones make great thumbers but can't throw them very well.

Got my two orders today. I know very little about Discraft so I'll need you to tell me how I did. First picture, left to right, starting on the top:

First run stalker - Z 170
Avenger SS - ESP 169
FLX Avenger SS - ESP 174
FLX Surge SS - ESP 174
Flick - Z 174
XL - Z (no weight)
Crystal Z Challanger 172-174
Impact - ESP 173
Comet - Z 177
FLX Surge - ESP 168

Second picture:

Banger GT - ESP 172
Crystal Z Challanger 172-174
FLX Avenger SS - ESP 168
FLX Surge SS - ESP 171
Comet - Z 177
First run Stalker - Z 166
Impact - ESP 174
Flick - Z 165
XL - Z 168
Flick - ESP 150 class

:eek:Man those cryztal z challengers are making me drool. My practical side is trying to telling me they would be silly to get because they'd take forever to find every time I'd throw. They are gorgeous discs though.

That is a great pack that you got. About half of those discs are ones I carry in my bag, the other half I wouldn't mind trying out.

This misprint deal is so tempting, my girlfriend would probably have my balls though if I bought one right now.

Damn, that pack is purty. You got some stable, understable, and overstable discs and you got drivers, fairways, and mids. That is a very nice mix.
If innova is paying attention to the killing DC must be making I'm sure they'll come up with a similar deal soon. As for now, "Innova misprint deal is lousy".

Phew, I'd glad someone posted in the thread. Had it dropped off the map I don't know what I'd do with myself.

This is my best thread ever.
J-Trophy-Girl.gif

Oh for me?

I would like to thank my wonderful wife, my friends and family and most of all YOU...all of you, for making this such a wonderful thread.

Makes me want to buy another pack.

Thinking about it myself. I love that CryZtal Challenger so much, I want to roll the dice in hopes of getting another one (or two).

Congrats to billnchristy on the truly epic thread.:D

Discraft owes you more than they know. I wonder how many people tried Discraft for the first time after seeing this thread.

How is the Cryztal challenger? I love the FLX that I got in trade on here...seems like the cryztal version would be a good putt-driver.

Turned over on me but it might have been form issues. Try a zone, that things so damn overstable it's unbelievable.

Yeah my wife has a hot pink zone....and one of those discs you are talking about too.

Latest posts